Three Pre-debut chapter- OG plot

Italics-English

They all had exited the car and was handed a pair of keys each with a note on it.They all looked at eachother but before they could even converse with their driver he drove off into the daylight.

"Well we best get going because I don't want to stand out here in the cold." Sunoo said grabbing Ni-ki's rist and walking inside leaving Rin and Jungwon behind.The two slowly trailed behind them entering the building to see them waiting at the elevator.

"You know you guys are very slow walkers."Ni-ki said still in the grasp of Sunoo.

The elevator made a ding sound indicating that it was here.They all walked in but looked at eachother realizing they had no idea of where they were going.

"Read the paper."Jungwon said looking at Rin who had the note in her hand.

She unfolded the piece of paper and read the number out "306".

"Floor three it is then."Jungwon pressed the button which sent the elevator up.

They got out and looked around and followed one end of the hallway which made them end up at the door they needed 306. They all looked at eachother before Jungwon put the key in the lock and twisted it.

"It's about time you guys finally made it."Sunghoon exclaimed standing up from his seat from the couch which was big enough to fit ten.

"We didn't take that long!"Sunoo said back to Sunghoon who was now standing infront of the four who had just entered.

"Well you that's enough you two we actually have better things to do other than this."Heesung said walking up to the now group of 5 at the front door."For starters we have to saw out that." Heesung's eyes wondered to the corner where a pile of things traveled through the corridor leading up to the end of the hall way.

"So who's with who there's three rooms for 8 people."Jay said walking into the corridor with Jake.

"How about we do it in age eldest get there own then the youngest has to share."Jungwon suggested

"Perfect idea."Heesung smiled

"Your only agreeing because that means you get your own room."Ni-ki crossed his arms.

"So then how about it'll be Sunghoon Jake and Jay hyung in a room Heesung hyung on his own the rest of us in one room."Jungwon said.

"I like the way you use that brain of your's."Heesung smiled putting his arm around Jungwon.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Room arrangement were set everything was somewhat packed where the were supposed to be. The time was around coming to nine o'clock everyone was in their perspective rooms doing something.

Rin had become curious of what her file was so she took it out and started reading it.