☆Chapter Six☆

"Day two of filming we have Sunghoon, Ni-ki, Jay and Jake's scene then we have to dance." Haerin explained to the camera. "I'm already inside the outfit. I will be dancing in later." She said.  "Jake and Jay are doing their scene, so we've got to wait for a bit, so let's go find someone or do something." She walked around on set for a bit until she found her first victim. She put her hands up to her lip and signalled to her cameraman to be quiet. She slowly creeped up to him. She immediately put her hands on Heesung's shoulder, making him flinch.

"Gosh, Haerin-" He paused for a second, getting an idea. "Wait, where are you." He looked around for the girl who was right in front of him, then he looked down. "Oh, there you are!" He smiled. "You're a bit short, so I couldn't see you." He patted her head.

Haerin looked at him with a smiley of disbelief. "Then why are you so tall?" She answered back.

"I'm not tall. You're just short." He said proudly.

She just looked at her camera and shook her head. "Wow." Haerin shook her head. "Are you guys seeing this." She told the camera. "Don't worry, I'm going to get taller." She told him

"I doubt that." He laughed at the younger girl.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

Haerin immediately plopped down on the couch the minute they entered the dorm. "Come on, you still have to pack." Jungwon said, grabbing her arm, trying to drag her off the sofa.

"I will just leave me alone for a bit." She mumbled but loud enough for him to hear as she didn't move an inch from the sofa.

"Okay then." Jungwon shrugged and left the girl alone. Jungwon closed the door behind himself and saw Ni-ki. "I would say leave it two minutes, and she'll be knocked out cold." Jungwon said to him and walked off into his room.

Ni-ki opened the living room door and saw the girl laying on the sofa one arm across her face, and the other was hanging off the sofa. He walked up to where she laid.  "Rinnie." Ni-ki whispered, hovering over her face. "Rin." He said in his normal voice. "Haerin." He poked her cheek.

"What do you need." She asked him as she removed her arm of her face to see who it was.

"We've got to pack our bags. we have got a long day tomorrow. You can go to sleep in your bed when you're done." He told her.

"Mhm, I'll move in a bit." Haerin whispered.

"If you get up, I'll get you ice cream." He added.

With the last two words only being audible to her, she immediately sat up. "You'll get me ice cream?" She asked him sceptical of what she had heard.

"Yeah, I will. Once everyone's asleep, we can go get it." He told her.

"Okay, I'll go pack." Haerin immediately jumped up from the sofa.

"I'll come get you when everyone's sleeping." Ni-ki said.

"Okay then." Haerin agreed, then went to go pack her bag.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"Should I turn the lights out now." Jake asked, standing in the door frame beside the light switch. He received both yes's from Haerin and Jay, so he turned the off. All Haerin had to do was just wait.

A minute goes by then ten, then it turns into thirty Haerin, was slowly dozing off, but her door swung open. She sat up and looked towards the direction. "Ni-ki, is that you?" She whispered.

"Yeah, let's go." He whispered back, waiting for her in the doorway.

She got down from her bunk and walked towards the doorway. "I can't see anything." She whispered as it was pitch black. "Is that you?" Haerin asked as she bumped into something.

"I honestly have no idea where you are. I can't see either." He whispered back to her.

"Then how did you get here?" She asked him.

"I have a good memory. Now give me your hand." He told her.

"I would if I could even see what's in front of my face." She said lowly.

"Just walk towards the door, and I think you'll find me." He said. Haerin walked towards where she thought the door was and immediately bumped into something. "That's me." Ni-ki confirmed. "Let's go before we get caught." Ni-ki grabbed Haerin's hand and led her out of the room.

Once they reached the front door, Ni-ki turned the light on for that area. "Do you think anyone heard us?" Ni-ki asked in his normal voice as they were a safe distance from the rooms.

"No, I do think so." She told him. "Let's go now before it gets too late." Haerin held onto the door handle.

"Yeah." He agreed with her.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"Hello, welcome to the 24-hour ice cream. I'm Azura. How can I help you?" The girl at the front desk spoke.

"Can we please have one blue raspberry sherbet ice cream and-" She started but turned to Ni-ki to see what he wanted.

"Cookie dough, please." He added on.

"That'll be ten thousand Won." The cashier girl said void of emotions.

"Here." Ni-ki have the cashier the money.

"Your ice cream will be five minutes." She told the two.

"Thank you." Haerin smiled.

"I never realised how short you were." Ni-ki giggled.

"What's with everyone and my height today?" She crossed her arms. "Last time I checked, you were only 5'5", so I don't know why you're talking."

"Sorry to ruin your moment, but your ice cream is ready." Azura said from behind the counter.

"Thank you." Haerin said, taking the ice creams out of her hand. "Here you go." She gave Ni-ki his ice cream. "Thank you again." She smiled at the girl before heading for the door.

"Be sure to come again." She shouted out as she watched the duo leave. Once they left the door, she mumbled to herself. "Gosh, I hate this job." She grumbled under her breath despite nobody being there.

"Thank you, Ni-ki, for this." She remarked as they walked down the road eating ice cream.

"No problem." He shrugged his shoulders as he too licked his ice cream.