☆Chapter Thirty Seven☆

Haerin and Ni-ki were chilling on the couch together. Haerin laid on her back using the notes app on her phone, brainstorming her ideas while Ni-ki laid over her stomach knees resting on the head rest and hands on the floor.

Since they entered the living room, Haerin hadn't uttered a word to him, which didn't make him very happy as he was stuck watching a TV show he didn't like waiting for her to say something.

"Rinnie.." Ni-ki grumbled. He looked towards her, and there was no reaction to her name being called. "Haerin." This time, she spared one glance but immediately went back to what she was focused on.

He did ninety degree turn so that his full body was on top of hers, which didn't seem to gain her attention. Ni-ki went under Haerin's arms, which finally made her look at him as her phone was out of sight due to Ni-ki's head blocking it.

"You need something?" Haerin asked.

"Yes, I do."

"What is it?"

"Your attention." He smiled brightly at her.

"I'll give you my attention later, okay? I'm busy." She told him as she took her left hand off her phone so she could see it.

Ni-ki snatched the phone from her hand and put it in his pocket. "You'll get it back at the end of the day. Let's go make something, shall we?" He got up from the couch.

"Yeah, yeah." Haerin huffed as she stood up from the couch. "So what are we making exactly?" She asked once they arrived in the kitchen leaning on the counter with her arm.

"Well, we can't make noodles cause they were a bit crunchy last time." Ni-ki laughed.

"Pass me my phone for a second, please." Haerin requested, but Ni-ki gave her a side eye. "I promise I won't get distracted." Ni-ki placed it in her hand.

Haerin searched through her apps and found Pinterest. The first thing that came up on her feed was a drink. "What about this?"

She showed him the picture

She showed him the picture. "It doesn't require cooking, plus it looks quite easy."

"Okay, that looks easy." Ni-ki agreed. "Now, pass me the phone." He held his hand out. Haerin, with a sigh, handed it over, and he put it in his back pocket.

"So we need milk, strawberries, and whipped cream." She said from memory.

"Milk, strawberries, and whipped cream all here." Ni-ki told her as he took all the items out and lined them up on the counter.