Chapter three - OG plot

5.03.2021

Italics-English

"Hello."Soomin spoke into the phone.

"It's me."The voice from the other line spoke.

"How am I supposed to know if you just say it's me."She spoke.

"I need your help."The male on the other line told her

"I'm not helping if I don't know who you are, so care to let me know who you are."She said bitterly.

"It's me Ni-ki and I need help."He said.

"With what?"She asked him.

"I can't tell you over the phone."He nervously spoke.

"No, you better tell me now." She started getting impatient.

"Look at my text."He told her.

Soomin removed the phone from her ear and opened the messaging app 'I like your best friend'

"Can you tell me which one." She asked him.She heard her phone ping so she opened up the message.'Rinnie'She gasped at the sight of the name.

"Ooh okay, so do you have competition?"She asked him getting excited.'Yeah Jungwon.'He messaged to her.

"So you want me to get him out of your way."She laughed finding the situation she was in funny.

"Yeah pretty much."He finally spoke on the phone.

"So you want me too kill him or push him down a staircase?"She asked him

"No no no."The question immediately sent him into panic.

"Okay, list all the cute stuff you've done with her." She told him grabbing a pen and paper dividing it in half and writing on one side J and the other N.

"We've made cupcakes and I won her a plushie."He told her recalling the moments which made him smile to himself.

"And when was this."She asked him writing what he just said.

"Pre-debut."He told her.

"Well you've probably got to do a lot considering that it was a long time ago. To me those are considered as nice gestures, but obviously I don't know what she likes so I can't help you on that one. But you are in the lead right now with two points, where you rival is at zero but remember he can easily catch up."She told him and he replied with an mhm. "So do something subtle but cute, don't make it to obvious."

"Okay thank you."Ni-ki said not hearing most of what she had just said only the last part.

"You're welcome.Bye!."She told him.

"Bye."He laughed with an uncontrollable smile than he hung up.

As the phone hung up Ari walked into the room."Who was that?"Ari asked hearing the conversation but not being able to catch what the younger girl was saying.

"Nobody."she smiled but as I response Ari had just rolled her eyes.

...

Ni-ki had put the phone down on her he had to put everything he had heard from her into consideration so he walked out the room the first person he saw was Jake but he was entering his room so he had to call out to him."Jake hyung!"

Jake swung his neck around the door he had just entered to see Ni-ki standing there.

"Yeah what's up?"He asked walking into the corridor.

"Have you seen Rinnie."He asked him.

"No, but if you're looking for her I would start in the kitchen."He told him and the younger boy replied with a nod before walking off.

He walked into the living and he heard rustling coming from the kitchen so he opened it.He sighed."I guess Jake hyung was right."

"What?"She asked with her face stuffed with ice cream sitting on the counter.

"Nothing."He walked up to her before sitting on the counter too."You must be really small considering that your head isn't hitting the cupboards.

He received a glare from the girl who was still eating ice cream.Once she cleared her mouth she asked."So what do you need because as you can see I'm very busy."

"Yeah very busy."He repeated the last of what she said nodding very unconvinced."I was wondering do you want to go out some time."He asked nervously.

She blankly stared at him. "You mean like a date."She asked.

"No not really but kind of." He said itching the back of his neck.

"Okay sure then."She smiled at him.

He felt relieved that she answered positively back to him but he still had no clue what they were going to do on their supposed 'date'.

...

"What do you want now?"Soomin spoke on the phone to Ni-ki.

"Date ideas."He told her.

"Unfortunately I can't help you with that one but make it original.bye."She told quickly but he was able to catch it but she put down the phone immediately.

"Make it original huh."He whispered to himself.