Five Pre-debut chapter - OG plot

Italics-English

The past few days had been all fun and games getting to know each other even to the point it seemed like they knew eachother for years.

The car ride was silent as nobody could even function properly as it was around six in the morning the earliest they've woken up since they have been together.

Rin had other plans for the car ride, she had her phone out and started taking a recording of herself and the sleeping members Jungwon Sunoo and Ni-ki.

"Hey guys this is a pre-debut vlog by K.J,right now everyone's sleeping it is currently 6:03 we had to wake up at around five so everyone could get ready.We have just taken of to go to the company to get started on our debut album."She said in an almost whisper but loud enough for her phone to pick up what she was saying."But I'll talk to you lot later when we get there.So peace out."She said holding a peace sound around her eye.

She put her head on the glass window. She looked to her side to see Ni-ki sleeping peacefully, the most quiet he has been in the past week.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ok everyone we're here." Their driver said opening his door.

"Ni-ki ya wake up."Rin gently tapped his shoulder.

He shifted in his seat and turned to face the window.

She sighed before shaking the soul out of him.

"What was that for!?"He whisper shouted.

"We're here."She said getting out from her side.

She took out her phone and started recording."Hey. Right now I'm with the maknae line and we are going to the HYBE building." She said holding out the camera to catch everyone in it and all their tired faces."Don't mind them their a little bit grumpy as they've just woken up.But right now we are going to the company to listen to the demo of our song and hopefully get started today."

...

They all sat down in a recording room which had a couch able to fit all of them on.A man walked in he stood at around 5'7 in all black with brown hair.

"Thanks for being here on short notice this early.My names Chris and Im going to go through a brief of what you guys are going to do today. Firstly Well go through the demo then we'll make some changes and if we have enough time We may start on some choreography depending we're feeling."He said. But silence followed from the Enhypen members.

Chris walked over to his laptop and started playing the audio file from his laptop.

Rin tapped her foot towards the beat of the song as it played.

"So what do you think?"Chris asked turning around in his chair.

"I think it's good."Rin said showing a sheepish smile. "Don't mind them their sleeping with their eyes open."

"Noted."Chris laughed."Is their anything you guys would want to add."

"How about a high note for the I'm gonna go part."Jake said.