45

Two years later

Two years later...

Samaria Davis
Los Angeles, California
October 20th, 2024

samariajdavis 30m

ignore the ankle monitor :)

"Kentrell go get dressed." Samaria huffed as she fixed her two year old daughter bow that fell off her head from her playing with her dad. "Your family should be here soon."

"Still tryna figure out why you throwin' this party." he sat besides the two. "Why it can't just be me, you and the kids?"

"It's always just us! Last year for your birthday we did something as a family so this year we doing something with everybody."

"What's wrong with what I got on now?" he asked and Samaria cut eyes with him. "Ight, ight whatca wearin'? I wanna match withca."

"What I got on now." she replied, putting Kodi down on the ground. "Hm." she gave her, her Ipad, Kodi ran out the room.

Samaria had on a black long sleeve crop top that had a split through the middle that displayed the top of her boobs, white jeans and her black Gucci sandals.

"Lemme go find a black shirt and white jeans then." he said getting off the bed. "Taylin and Kacey dressed?"

"Yeah, I got them dressed before I came in here." she looked up at him. "You starting to look like a dad now." she giggled.

Kentrell raised an eyebrow up. "Whatca mean by that."

"I don't know how to explain it but you're actually starting to look like a dad." she rubbed over one of his eyebrow.

"You gone give me anotha' baby?" he wiggled his eyebrows. "Just one mo'."

"No." she shook her head. "No pam, no ham, no sam, no more babies." she moved her index finger side to side. "Three kids ain't enough?"