10

two months later

two months later

Samaria Davis
Palm Springs, California
January 13th, 2021

Over the past two months, it's been hectic! Samaria have been dealing with her baby daddy nonsense along with Toosii and Kentrell been bashing Samaria to the fullest. Everytime he sees one of them post each other he get in his feelings and start spazzing.

Samaria and Toosii have both been ignoring his nonsense, but Samaria was closely coming to her breaking point. Teelee and Sherhonda tried to stop him but knowing he is stubborn and hardheaded he didn't listen, exactly why Kendell didn't step in to say anything.

Samaria and Toosii relationship have been good, just positive vibes. She loves how he accepted her pregnant and all, he treated Kacey as if he was his even though he wasn't here physically.
Toosii had actually planned a super cute date for Samaria to ask her if he can be apart of her baby shower, of course she said yes.

She had Sage replan the whole baby shower, luckily Sage didn't do too much planning. Now they moved the babyshower to this small venue, so it can be enough room for his family to come and Samaria work friends from her job she recently started. Samaria had went to school for lashes last year and officially became a lash tech a few months after.

When she had got pregnant she became depressed for the first few months, she decided not to take clients, last month she applied to this salon that do nails, lashes, and hair all in the same building. She actually liked the people who she work with, they gave off genuinely vibes towards her.

Nyla had moved out a few weeks ago when she had found a nice condo twenty minutes away from Samaria's house. Samaria decided to turn Nyla room into a lash room for when she have Kacey she can work from home, still making money.

"Sam babyyy, you ready for next week?" Sage said referring to her baby shower that was held next week.

"I am! I have to go pick up my dress from the post office today too." Samaria said, walking over to the fridge to get her fruit bowl. Opening the fridge, she got her fruit bowl and closed the fridge door. "Nau'jour talking about he about to wear the most famous "baby daddy" baby shower outfit." she shook her head.

"That plaid ass Burberry shirt?" Sage asked causing Samaria to nod. "I know you fucking lyinggg. Burberry will never go out of style messing with these niggas."

"I told him don't wear that bullshit but he insists he have to." Samaria shrugged, taking a bite out of the pineapple. "This picture got people distressed." Samaria giggled, looking at the polaroid picture her and Nau'jour took last night.

This morning she posted the picture because she thought it was cute and she know Kentrell fans will get mad, she love when they get angry. Picking her phone up from off the countertop, opening it with her face ID. She went on Instagram to her DMs just to read them. They made her laugh.

samariajdavis 6h

"Only if these people knew

"Only if these people knew." she mumbled, exiting out her DMs once she got tired of reading them. She was actually surprised Kentrell didn't say anything about the picture, he would usually tweet or make a post on Instagram bashing her.

Sage had left out the kitchen, leaving her in the kitchen by herself. Samaria got on Twitter, she was getting tired of Instagram, seeing the same shit over and over. Once she got on Twitter she refreshed her screen since it was on the same thing it was on before she got off of Twitter. A couple of minutes of scrolling and laughing, she had got a notification that she was mentioned in something.

She clicked the little bell that was at the bottom of her screen, tapping the notification it was a tweet from Kentrell saying something about the picture.

"that baby aint probably mine anyway that hoe can keep that baby around him i dont give a fuck 🖕🏾"

Samaria read over the tweet a few times, laughing and nodding. She was finally over the whole "beefing" situation, even though he was beefing with himself. This was the first time Kentrell was saying something like this on social media. "I swear I'm over this bullshit." she rolled her eyes, getting back on Instagram.

She went live, setting the camera up, so they can see her. "Hey y'all." she mumbled, seeing comments saying "hey" and "hi". Once the live got a good enough amount of people watching, she began to talk.

"Okay, I'm coming on here to address this one time! This nonsense have been going on for what? Three or fours months? I'm getting tired of y'all favorite rapper bashing me and Nau'jour for no damn reason! I don't know why he doing all that, knowing he doesn't give a fuck about my baby! Since I've told him I was pregnant, he told me he didn't want the baby, he wasn't concerned about my baby, or nothing." she ranted. "The only people who actually been supportive from his family is his mother, sister, and brother other than that nobody from his family been asking about my baby."

"Let that deadbeat keep filling y'all heads with lies! He doesn't even know my baby full name, due date, none of that shit. That nigga putting on a "sad" act for his fans, knowing he don't care about him." Samaria clapped her hands together.

random why you kept the baby knowing he didn't want it? 😭

trellshade shit done got real

user5 not her calling kentrell a dead beat

kentrellfp stop lying! you know kentrell care about that baby

youngboybiggestfan yb know he deadass wrong

samariafp awe ! it's okay fav you still got toosii

"Bitch I kept my baby because I was grown enough to lay down and make him and I'm grown enough to step up and be a parent unlike y'all favorite rapper." she read a comment. "I'm so done being the "bad guy" in reality I'm not! I tried soo many times to make him step up, even his family! It's always "ion care about that baby" now it's "that baby probably ain't even mine" nigga make up your mind. I've been ignoring his ass for soo long now I'm fed up!"

sagedavis sam get off this..

toosii samaria i told you to leave this shit alone

nylaaa_  i know that's right !

simplyteelee_ samaria don't even worry about what he said

random i believe her 🤷🏽‍♀️

user2 me too^

Samaria ignored her sister, Nau'jour, and Teelee comment. "In all honestly y'all can believe what y'all wanna believe! I just know my baby gone be good with or without a daddy. Anywho that's all I had to say, this will be my first and last time speaking on this situation now bye." she ended the live.