38

six months later

six months later

Kentrell Gaulden
Los Angeles, California
January 2nd, 2022

"I just left my appointment, why?" Samaria spoke over the facetime call. "You must want me to buy you something to eat?"

Kentrell started to grin. "Yeah get me some Chick-Fil-La and Kendell want sum too."

"Mhm k. Text me what y'all want."

"Ight, I love you." Kentrell said as he smiled looking at Samaria.

Samaria started to blush. "I love you too." They said their goodbyes before hanging up.

Over the past six months everything been pretty good for the two, they've been doing better before they have ever been. At the end of July the two found out they were expecting another baby. Kentrell actually was the one who told her to take a pregnancy test because when they had sex he nutted in her on purpose. He wanted to do things right this time and which he is.

Only family and close friends knew she was pregnant only because she wasn't ready to tell the world until she she's ready it's going to be hidden. For people to not suspect anything she was posting old pictures and videos on Instagram.

For Samaria and Kentrell? They were now in a relationship. People around them knew they were going to get back together it was obvious same with the fans. Some were mad, some were happy for them.

Samaria had moved into her condo as she planned and she loved it. Kentrell was happy for her and very supportive, he also temporarily moved to Los Angeles to be closer to Samaria, Kacey and the new baby. Kendell also moved in with Kentrell. Kacey was now eleven months old and walking, Taylin still came out to Los Angeles every three weeks.

Samaria is currently five months soon to be six. They did a gender reveal and found out they were having a baby girl, both were happy. Kentrell and Samaria we're finally happy in their lives.

"Ken whatca want from Chick-Fil-La?" Kentrell looked over to the right to see Kendell.

"Uhhh, eight piece nugget, large fries and a sweet tea with extra ice and some pualanesya sauce." he told Kentrell what he wanted. "And a oreo milkshake."

"Damn nigga." Kentrell scrunched his face up, texting Samaria what they both wanted. "Anythin' else? Ion wanna hear yo ass complainin' lata'."

"Yeah, nigga make sure she get my sauce."

"Mhm." Kentrell nodded, turning off his phone. "Just noticed you said the sauce name wrong."