34

Samaria Davis Los Angeles, California Same night

Samaria Davis
Los Angeles, California
Same night

" Moveee Sam" Kentrell put his hand over Samaria's face, pushing her away from him.

" Stoppp" She whined, moving his hand away. " Why you being so weird to meee?".

" Why the fuck you keep puttin' yo lips on my neck?" He asked, mugging her. " If I knew you was gon' be on weird shit I wouldn't have agreed to lay wit yo ass".

Sam stared at him with a slight pout on her face. She was still drunk as hell and the only thing she wanted in this very moment, was him.

Looking over at her, Kentrell huffed rolling his eyes. " Mane, Whatchu starin' like that fa?".

" Because you just being so weird and— and— and... Kentrell, I'm horny as fuck" Samaria stuttered trying to think of a more simpler way to say what she said but ended up giving up.

Kentrell stared at her weirdly. " What that gotta do wimmie? Want me to get out so you can stick yo' fingers insi—

Samaria cut him off by slapping her hand over his mouth.

" Shh" She shushed moving her hand and surprisingly he remained quiet. " Just this one time, please".

Without saying a word, Kentrell softly nodded his head, completely giving in for the second time tonight.

Slowly leaning in, Samaria connected her lips with his. The kiss started off slow, very passionate.

As it progressed she found her way on top of him, stomach to stomach, and his hands traveled down her body to her ass that was covered in the grey biker shorts she clothed in.

A low moan left out Samarias mouth feeling Kentrell lowered a hand down her ass, now rubbing her pussy through her shorts.

The grey linen material between her legs began darkening as her arousal fluids seeped through.

" Ughh" Samaria moaned, breaking the kiss as she lifted her head back.

Kentrell stared up at her, pressing his fingers against her throbbing bud, making mini circular motions.

" Ouu Fuckk" She whispered in a breathy tone. " Mmm, Mm" She moaned with her eyes closed, grinding her clit directly against his fingers.

Wrapping his opposite hand around her throat, He guider her down to him, connecting their lips once again, this kiss more intense then last.