35

Samaria Davis Los Angeles, California  July 8th, 2021

Samaria Davis
Los Angeles, California
July 8th, 2021

samariajdavis 2h

"What's a state you always wanted to visit?" Samaria randomly asked Kentrell

"What's a state you always wanted to visit?" Samaria randomly asked Kentrell. Samaria and Kentrell was sitting around in the game room just chilling, talking about any and everything.

"I already went to the place I always wanted to visit but I'll go back because it's nice up there." Kentrell said not taking his eyes off his phone.

"Which is?" Samaria asked.

"Utah. It's nice and peaceful up there." he sat his phone down after sending his last message. "I wanna go back but when it's snowin'."

"You must like the snow?" she asked as she started to play in his hair. "I can't deal with the coldness, it's not for me!"

"It's not that bad for real just a hint of coldness." he pitched his fingers together. "You'll like it."

"You can't speak for me I got to see for myself." she said while laughing a little. "You need to wash your hair and redo your lil twists or whatever you got going on with your hair."

"Wash my hair and re-twist it fa' me then." he licked his lips as he looked up at her. "Please."

"Mhm k but later I don't feel like getting up, I'm comfortable." she agreed to washing and redoing his hair. "If you tender headed ian doing shit."

"Ion even know what that shit mean." he scratched his head. "What it mean?"

"When you have a sensitive scalp." she replied. "Do you?"

"Nah, ion think so." he shrugged not really knowing. "Pull my hair and see."

Samaria stared at him with a look on his face. "Kentrell... you know what." she shook her head in disbelief. "Get up so I can wash your hair." she tapped his shoulder.

Kentrell leaned up from off of her, getting up from the couch they wad seated on. "You gaining your weight back, we love to see it." Samaria cheesed, clapping her hands. "When I first saw you again you was very, very skinny."