25

Samaria Davis Palm Springs, California May 23rd, 2021

Samaria Davis
Palm Springs, California
May 23rd, 2021

"Pussy don't wanna do it with don dada, yeah, catch me probably touring with them shottas, yeahh." Sage sung aloud purposely trying to annoy her big sister. "Yes imma play his songs because y'all back cool and what you gone do? Nothinggg."

"Ain't nobody said you just love hearing yourself talk? Because when did I say I had a problem?" Samaria looked at her sister.

"You didn't say nothing but your face surely did if you don't want me listening to your baby daddy just say that sissy." Sage childishly smiled. "Or you want me to play a song he wrote about you?"

"You just love getting on my nerves? That's what it is?"

"And do! What we doing today though? Sean got my nephew and we're just sitting here looking dumb in the face." Sage got up from the couch. "Let's go out to eat or something."

"Where? We've done been every where in Palm Springs." Samaria asked. "Unless we drive out of the city to try something different."

"Actually it's a place we haven't been because it's new obviously but I heard it's good." Sage showed Samaria a TikTok she found last night. "They got good food and drinks I say we shall go."

"We can go, let me go get ready." she stood up from the couch. "I won't take long."

"You say that every time and still take years to get ready if you take more than twenty minutes I'm taking your car and leaving."

"Blah blah blah." Samaria rolled her eyes going towards the hall to get to her room. "Girl talk so much shit it's crazy."

"New Givenchy, fuck the critics, riding on the wave you gone wash away." Samaria hummed, walking into her closet to find a outfit for today. "Mhm jeans? shorts? dress? Jeans it is."

Taking a purple hanger from off the rack she pulled the light blue jeans off of the hanger, walking to the other side of the closet to pick out a shirt. Finding a black crop top she took it off the hanger as well.

"My Chanel sandals would go good with this." she held up the jeans and shirt up by each other. Samaria had already took a shower earlier that day, she only had to change into her clothes and do her hair.

Hearing her phone ring she snapped out of a trance. "This always happening." she smacked her teeth. Leaving out the closet to get her phone from off the bed.

"He's not with me." Samaria firstly said soon as she answered the phone.

"Whea' he at?" Kentrell voice flowed through the phone. "I thought you said you was gone have him yesterday."