29

Kentrell GauldenPalm Springs, California June 8th, 2021

Kentrell Gaulden
Palm Springs, California
June 8th, 2021

"Samaria you have to eat sum." Kentrell stared at Samaria staring at the food Nyla had cooked. "Yeen eat since you found out yo sister passed away and that was three days ago." he stressed.

Kentrell was really worried about her, she wasn't acting the same and it was bothering Kentrell. Samaria wouldn't even talk if she did talk it would be short, she wouldn't eat, and she would barely be around Kacey. That's what Kentrell was really worried about.

"I'm not hungry Kentrell." Samaria rubbed over her eyes. "You can't make me eat if ion wanna eat Kentrell."

"You need to eat! That's the thing. Just eat this plate of food and I'll leave you alone." he begged. "And Kacey misses you."

Samaria smiled when she heard Kacey name. "I miss him too but I can't let him see me like this, babies knows when you're upset and they feed off that."

"How about this, you eat and when you done go take a shower, get dressed and we can all go somewhere."

Samaria thought about it for a moment, she really wanted to stop crying but her sister dying? It was hard. "Okay, okay." she finally gave in.

"Bet, imma be upstairs getting him ready." Kentrell happily said.

Samaria nodded, picking up the fork that was on her plate. "Mhm k."

Kentrell looked at her one last time before disappearing down the hall where Kacey nursery was. "Kacey." Kentrell called out scaring him.

Kacey was seated in his swing watching whatever was playing on the TV. "Time fa you to get ready because we takin' yo momma out." Kentrell picked him up. "Why you lookin' at me like that?"

Kacey started smiling. "You one happy lil boy." Kentrell smiled, walking to his closet to get something for him to wear. "Mhm too hot fa this, this too, no, ight you gone wear this." he went through his closet going through his clothes.

"Now we gotta find some shoes and put yo clothes on." he talked to Kacey knowing Kacey doesn't understand him. "Forces? Yup." he seen a Nike baby shoe box on top of his dresser. Kentrell opened the box taking out the two small shoes.

Kentrell hiked Kacey up on his side because he was slipping down. "You heavy god damn." Kentrell made sure he had everything he needed before heading out his room. "Imma dress you in yo momma room."

Kentrell walked out of Kacey room heading to Samaria room to get him dressed in that process of doing so he bumped into Nyla. "Yo ass don't got a home?" Kentrell mugged her.