31

Samaria Davis Palm Springs, California June 20th, 2021

Samaria Davis
Palm Springs, California
June 20th, 2021

"How the fuck I came this far? You think I came this far by being dumb you stupid bitch? You think I came this far by being dumb?"Samaria mocked the TikTok sound she was making.

"Samaria?" Nau'jour called out with a mug plastered on his face. "The fuck you in here doing?"

Samaria mentally rolled her eyes. After the funeral Samaria and Nau'jour been arguing nonstop because of Kentrell, every little thing Samaria would do he would bring up Kentrell which lead them into a argument. "Making TikToks." she said in a duh tone.

"Why you said it like that? Youn want me bothering you or something?" he walked closer to her bending down to be face to face with her. "You've been giving me the cold shoulder all morning wassup with that?"

"Every time we talk it turns into an argument and I'm tired of arguing every damn day." Samaria scrolled through TikTok trying to ignore the stare he was giving her. "Is that's all?"

"Nah I'm finna sit here until we have a real conversation we ain't have one of those in a minute." he sat down beside her.

"And who's fault is that? I be trying to talk to you but all you do is bring up my baby daddy which is weird." she finally looked at him.

"Samaria." he blankly stared at her. "You be the reason I always have to bring that fuck nigga up the fuck, shit if that nigga would've never hit yo ass up we would be good."

"Calling him out his name is unnecessary." Samaria mumbled, taking her eyes off of him.

Nau'jour started to laugh, laugh loudly. "Now you wanna defend this nigga? First you meeting up with him, have this nigga over at yo house, be friendly friendly with at the funeral, then defending him? If you wanna be with that nigga be fucking with him." Nau'jour ranted, clearly upset.

"You know the reason I have to meet up with him and the reason I was with him during the funeral was because he was the only person to check up on me when my sister died besides my family but you? You didn't text me if I was okay or anything, you were too busy worrying about me and Kentrell being seen out. Even at the funeral you didn't ask if I was okay or anything, Kentrell not even my damn boyfriend but he made sure if I was good and you? You didn't. So don't come checking me about a person who care more about me than you." Samaria got up from the beanbag chair.

"I don't think we should be in a relationship anymore." she wiped her eyes to keep tears from falling. "We're just not working out."

"Yeah you tripping." Nau'jour laughed. "We ain't breaking up." he shook his head not liking the idea of breaking up.

"We are. Can you please get out of my house? Seriously."