8

Samaria DavisNovember 10th, 2020Palm Springs, California

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Samaria Davis
November 10th, 2020
Palm Springs, California

"Samaria you up bitch? It's your birthday!" A yelling Nyla busted into her best friend room. "Wish we can both drink, but no someone had to get pregnant." she held up a Hennessy bottle.

"It's not my fault! Why you got a Hennessy bottle anyways?" Samaria turned away from her vanity. "You're a drunk for real."

"Since you can't drink imma drink for the both of us, alsoo imma make you a Virgin Mary drink. I looked up how to make non-alcoholic drinks last night." Nyla smiled, holding the bottle up.

Today was Samaria twenty-first birthday, and she was super happy, especially to be celebrating it pregnant. For her birthday's she usually go out with Nyla get drunk, smoke, dance, everything in the book. This year she had to cut that short, but Nyla had planned something nice for her birthday.

"Awee, that's so sweet of you." Samaria smiled, turning back around to face her vanity. "What you got planned for me?"

"Aht! I'm not telling you nothinggg, you just gone have to wait until its time." Nyla dragged out the "g" in nothing. "Now finish getting ready babymomma." Nyla instructed Samaria what to do before leaving out her room.

"Can't stand her sometimes." she shook her head. "Hey Alexa, play inside out by Toosii." Samaria shouted out to her blue tooth speaker.

a/n song really hard

The beat from the song started to play a few moments later. "Inside out, you been flipping my mind lately. I've been feeling inside out, I'm the person you call whenever you feel inside out." she sung along with the song. she loved this song.

Brushing her hair up inside a low back ponytail, she grabbed two scrunchies from the countertop and put her hair in a ponytail, picking up the edge brush she swooped them into place. "Imma leave you moaning, right in the bed, be right in yo head. Be right in yo head, forget the lies that he said."

Feeling satisfied with her edges, she sat the edge brush down. "Okay now... it's time to pick out an outfit." Samaria got up from her fluffy chair, walking over to her walk-in closet. Samaria looked over to the section that had her two-piece outfits.

Samaria had her closet sorted out in sections like one side is jeans, one-piece outfits, two-piece outfits, shirts, jackets, etc. Her shoes were in clear boxes the other side of her closet, she also had a big hanger rack to hang up purses.

"This one will do." she mumbled taking a cream two-piece outfit from off the hanger. It was a cream bra top and cream bottoms that matched the pattern to the bra. Samaria set the outfit between her arms, walking over to where her shoe cases were.

𝙄 𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙊𝙎𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐  || 𝙔𝘽 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें