16

Samaria Davis Palm Springs, California February 13th, 2021

Samaria Davis
Palm Springs, California
February 13th, 2021

samariajdavis 6h

"Girl no! I was so in shocked because it happened so randomly

"Girl no! I was so in shocked because it happened so randomly." Samaria expressed to her best friend. "It felt so gushy, and I heard a small pop before it broke." she continued crunching on some ice.

Earlier today after Samaria posted on her story her water had broke, good thing her sister was with her. It all happened so fast she didn't know what to do, another good thing she could move around and get ready to come to the hospital.

"When your contractions started?" Nyla genuinely asked, she was so into pregnancy and labor. "How bad is it? One through ten." she put up one finger, then ten.

"My contractions started two hours after I came, them bitches hurt so bad. It's like period cramps but a hundred time worse, once I got the epidural shot I didn't feel a thing!" Samaria explained the best she could. "And I'm seven centimeters dilated, only been here for five hours."

"The way you're explaining how contractions hurt ion want no damn kids, I'll just be the rich auntie, and you can keep giving me nephews and nieces." Nyla put her hand up. "Aht, Aht, Aht." she copied that one TikTok.

"WHO said I was having more kids? One and done!" Samaria yanked her head back so fast she could've caught whiplash. "Half of my pregnancy been hell."

"On the bright side, the other half been good! Think about the positive side, not negative."

"Okay therapist." Samaria mumbled, placing her ice cup on the side of her. "I'm so mad I can't eat anything, I'm starving. This ice ain't doing shit but making me hungrier."

"If I had an solution I would've fixed your problem, but I don't have one. Let's go walk around the hospital, so you can dilate a lil faster, I'm being inpatient right now." Nyla stood up from the chair that was on the side of Samaria hospital bed.