5

Samaria Davis Palm Springs, California October 25th, 2020

Samaria Davis
Palm Springs, California
October 25th, 2020

The three women walked around Carter's shopping for Kacey, they had two carts full of clothes, socks, bottles, etc. They've been shopping for him for a few hours now. "I think this good enough for today." Samaria looked over at the carts.

"Damn I ain't even know we had allat shit." Sherhonda put her hand on her hip. "He'll be good for months."

"And will! Plus the baby shower? Girl you won't have to worry about nothing but buying diapers, wipes and bottles. Now let's go pay for this stuff."

All three went to the cashier so they can pay and leave. When Teelee and Sherhonda first landed in California they had went to get their nails and toes done. Samaria had got simple short nails with white toes, Teelee went overboard and so did Sherhonda.

"All this only came up to six hundred? That's nothing." Samaria looked at the receipt. "Looks like imma be coming here more often." she did a lil dance.

"You not hot with this long ass black bodysuit? I'm hot and I'm wearing a crop top." Teelee finally analyzed Samaria outfit.

"Nope! It's like I can never get hot for real. I can wear a big black hoodie in eighty degree weather and still won't be hot." she started walking out the baby store with Sherhonda ahead of them.

Sherhonda pushed one cart and Teelee pushed the other. "I need to start getting my nursery ready because I know imma be lazy when I hit eight months."

"You got everything for it? If you do we can start tomorrow." Teelee suggested.

"I just have to get a rocking chair and more hangers but other than that I have everything."

"Ma! It look like we gone be bob the builders tomorrow." Teelee said loudly enough for her mom to hear.

"Shittin me! Ian a nigga I'm not built for that."

"Oh we know." Teelee poked her lips out. Samaria started laughing at what Teelee had said. "Her small, skinny ass."

"She can drink some ensures to gain her weight or get same weight gain pills." samaria muttered.

"I hear y'all funky asses talkin' about me." Sherhonda eyed them as they put the bags in the trunk of Samaria car. "Ion needa do shit, I'm happy with my size."

"Okay don't hurt us now." Teelee put her hands up in defense. "Where we heading now?"

"Some food! I'm starving!" Samaria stressed as she got in the passenger seat. "Let's get some seafood, I've been craving some since forever." she smiled thinking about shrimps and crab legs.

"Put it on the GPS because I have no idea where's the seafood place at." Teelee handed Samaria her phone.

*

samariajdavis 3h

"Texting a nigga back haven't been on my mind at all

"Texting a nigga back haven't been on my mind at all." Samaria shut down her best friend idea. "I'm tryna get good enough rest for tomorrow."

Samaria had made it back home a couple hours ago, first she had to drop off Teelee and Sherhonda off at their hotel. Samaria told them they can stay over at her house, but they insisted on staying at a hotel because they felt like it would be too much noise and her best friend already lives with her.

"I didn't even text him back from yesterday! Nigga double texted and all like sir? You're that desperate?" Samaria made a face. "He look like a fuck boy anyway not my cup of tea."

"And your babydaddy doesn't look like one?" Nyla titled her head. "Seem like fuck boy's love you."

"Hey! when I first seen him, he didn't okay? And ion need the fuck boy's to love me, I need a real nigga to love me."

"Aha ha.. Toosii." Nyla whistle. "Anywho wanna have a movie night? We can watch The Hate u Give, I've never watched it."

"Ouu yes, that'll seem fun and you better hope I don't fall asleep because I'm a lil tired." Samaria held her two fingers together showing how tired she was.

"Girl your ass better not fall asleep on me!" Nyla smacked her lips. "Imma go get the snacks while you put the movie on." she got off Samaria bed to go in the kitchen.

"Get me my sprinkling water please and pineapples." Samaria told Nyla what she wanted. Nyla nodded, leaving out the room.

Samaria turned on her TV with her fire stick remote to find the movie her bestfriend wanted to watch. "the Hate u Give... The Hate u Give... The Hate u Give..." she mumbled typing in the name on the search bar. "There it goes." she found it, tapping the movie icon.

Getting comfortable on her pregnancy pillow, she laid on her left ride since that's the only side she can be comfortable on. "Strawberries with Nutella sound good right now." she thought about the snack she started to eat a couple weeks ago.

"Damn should've told Nyla to get me that instead of pineapples." she huffed.

Few minutes later Nyla finally came back into Samaria's room. "Okay so, I got your pineapples, water, popcorn, and some fruit roll ups. You want anything else? Before I get comfortable." Nyla named what she had got setting them in the middle of the bed.

"Yess! my strawberries and Nutella please." Samaria smiled. "You must've known I wanted something else." she laughed.

"Yes, Yes I did." she nodded before walking out the room. Nyla made it back with her best friend snacks, once Nyla settled in the bed Samaria started the movie.

"I hope this movie isn't sad ion feel like crying tonight." Samaria put some Nutella on a strawberry.

"I heard people say it is, so please don't start the water works because I will leave out this room." Nyla seriously said.

"Looks like you'll be leaving bestieee." Samaria cheesed.