27

Samaria Davis Palm Spring, California June 4th, 2021

Samaria Davis
Palm Spring, California
June 4th, 2021

deadbeat 🙂
Wyd?

trying to put kacey to sleep

Bring me my baby dude

when?

Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

you want me to come to texas with him?

Yes!
Bootybutt

😂😂okay.
i'll be there tomorrow

No bruh now! I wanna see my baby

you can facetime him until tomorrow plus there's no flights
for today.

Mmtch

Sam 💚 laughed at "Mmtch"

"Your deadbeat of a father is a mess." Samaria looked down at Kacey who was looking around. "I see you're not going to sleep anytime soon huh." she picked him up.

"Mamas?" Nau'jour walked in her room with a bowl of noodles in his hand. "You wanna go somewhere tomorrow?"

"We can go somewhere when I come back from Texas. I'm taking Kacey to see his father." she responded, giving Kacey his pacifier. "Hey my stinka mannn." she poked his stomach making him giggle.

"Why Kacey can't go by himself ? Like his moms or sister fly out here get him and take him back." Nau'jour said feeling a type of way because ever since Kentrell came back into Sam life he felt like Kentrell was trying to slowly reel his way into a "relationship" with her.

"Do you hear yourself? My baby is three months I'm not sending him off by himself." Samaria mugged as she took her attention off from Kacey. "Yeah Teelee or Sherhonda can get him but they don't know his schedule or nothing. I'm not about to put pressure on them when I can just go! When he get older then he can go by himself other than that I'm going with him."

"Just tell them the schedule.."

Samaria made a face. "Huh? Nau'jour why are you acting like this? Been acting like this for a few days now." she finally asked getting fed up by the second.

"Acting like what? Ian acting like nothing." he chuckled slurping some noodles. "How I'm acting Samaria?"

"You're mad Kacey dad in his life." she lowly said placing Kacey between her legs so he can watch the TV. "Everytime he call to talk to Kacey I be seeing you mugging on the shy but I don't say nothing. So can you tell me the reason why you're acting like this?"

"You want him back?" Nau'jour straight up asked placing his bowl on her dresser. "Be for real."

Samaria squinted her eyes now believing what he just said. "Huh? Where the hell you get that from? Pleaseeee let me know."

Nau'jour shrugged. "I've just been feeling like that."

"You're about to make me mad, shut the fuck up." Samaria rolled her eyes now completely over the conversation. "The hell I want him back for? You just be talking to talk seriously."

"Nahh, I'm talking about how the fuck I feel. You must do yeen deny it or nothing." he stared at her but she wasn't paying him no attention.

Samaria got up from her bed, grabbing Kacey her phone and charger. She left out the room to go into Kacey's nursery. "Pissing me off for real." she mumbled to herself.

*

"No he left a few minutes after I went into Kacey nursery, he slammed my front door and all. Okay mad ass." Samaria finished explaining what happened earlier between her and Nau'jour to Nyla. "He can stay mad I don't care."

"Giving the girls sassy." Nyla laughed. "Did he feel like that when you first told him about Kentrell wanting to see Kacey?"

"I don't know! He told me that it's good Kentrell stepping and he okay with me taking Kacey to Kentrell." Samaria stressed. "I blocked him too."

"I know that's right! But listen he probably said that just to say that shit knowing he felt a way. He lucky I wasn't there because baybey." Nyla moved her index finger side to side.

"Glad you wasn't. I need to start packing for tomorrow." Samaria sighed. "I really don't feel like it."

"You better buy some clothes in Texas."

"... I'll just pack." Samaria said not liking Nyla idea. "You get to packing too, I brought you a plane ticket." Samaria clapped.

"Huh? You just invited me without telling or asking me? Ion like that." Nyla tooted her lip up. "What if I was busy?"

"Whatever you had to do would've waited, now get to packing sweet cakes."

"..."

"... what?"

"Please don't call me that." Nyla scrunched her face up. "What if your babydaddy say something about me being there? Never mind he not, he know not to play with big Nyla." she patted her chest.

"Big who? Gir- pleaseee." Samaria laughed. "Ain't nothing big about you."

"Tuh! you better ask about me sWeEt CaKes." Nyla mocked what Samaria called her earlier.

"Aye." Samaria called out to nobody. "Who the hell is big Nyla?" She cupped her ears. "Oh, they said nothing big about you." she faced the same few moments later.

"See.. now bye." Nyla hung up causing Samaria to burst out and laugh but quickly quiet down because Kacey was sleep.

"She maddd."