4

Samaria Davis Palm Springs, California October 24th, 2020

Samaria Davis
Palm Springs, California
October 24th, 2020

"Pops, where you at?" Samaria walked into her father's home. She wanted to visit him since she haven't seen him in a while. "It smells good in here, I know he ain't cooking because he can't cook." she sniffed the air.

"One thing about you, you gone talk some shit." She heard her dad voice coming from the kitchen. She walked in the kitchen with her hands on her lower back.

"I knew you wasn't cooking." Samaria smiled, seeing her little sister over the stove stirring something. "Hey sissy." Samaria waved.

"Hey, my beloved sister." Sage smiled at her sister. "How's my nephew doing?" she covered the pot with the lid, sitting the big spoon down.

Samaria and her dad found out about sage just two years ago. Years ago, Sean had gone out being a man he had sex with a woman not knowing who she was and didn't even know he had gotten her pregnant until she popped up on his doorstep with his second daughter.

Since then, Sage have been living with her father, at first it was hard for her because she was just living with a random man she never seen before. It took a while for her to come around, and it was the same with Samaria. Sage mother still around she just live two hour away.

When Samaria found out she had a sister, she was very excited because she always wanted a sibling, she hated being the only child.

"Yeah! How my grandson doing? He moving around? Kicking you?" Sean boomed her with questions.

"Yes! He's been moving around a lot, and the kicking? Never stops." she lifted up her shirt so her dad and sister can see her stomach. "Now he doesn't want to move? Did all that moving in the car." she smacked her lips, putting her shirt back down.

"Can't wait to hold him." Sage cheesed. "Wait, you have any ideas for the baby shower?"

"No, I'm stuck on that, and I'm mad." Samaria walked over to the island chair to sit down. "I think I want to do a bear theme, I don't know." she shrugged.

"A bear theme baby shower would be cute and that's different. I'll plan it." Sage excitedly clapped. Sage love decorating gender reveals, kids party and baby showers, she couldn't wait to decorate her sisters. "Finna go on Pinterest and find some things right now!" she rushed out the kitchen.

"Sage don't forget about the food!" Sean shouted.

Quickly Sage came back in the kitchen to turn off the isle that had the pot on it. "I deadass forgot about the food." she scratched her head.