7

Kentrell GauldenHouston, TexasNovember 2nd, 2020

Kentrell Gaulden
Houston, Texas
November 2nd, 2020

"Bitch, on my momma you cheating like hell." Ben yelled in the mic. Kentrell, Ben, and Boomer were currently playing 2k. "This my last game because y'all niggas teaming up on a nigga, that's probably why y'all gay asses wanted to be on the same team."

"Bitch shut yo ass up. You just don't know how to fucking play." Boomer spoke over Ben. "Learn how to play pussy."

"Y'all niggas love arguing, shut the fuck up! If I start fucking up i'm beating' both of y'all asses." Kentrell grumbled trying to concentrate.

A few moments later Ben stopped playing the game to check his instagram since he received a message from someone. He opened instagram, seeing the first thing on his timeline was shocking.

"Ouuu Toppp." Ben dragged out, laughing. "This finna get you out yo body, on my momma boi." Ben started laughing more.

"The fuck you talking about." "He ain't lying." Both
Kentrell and Boomer said at the same time. Ben immediately sent it to Boomer. "Why y'all saying shit and ain't telling me? The fuck y'all got going on?" Kentrell paused the game.

"Look at what i sent you bitch." Ben said. "Don't go kill the poe girl now." He joked.

"Now ten! You know this nigga finna do the most." Boomer joined in with Ben. Kentrell ignored both of his homeboys, picking up his phone from the side of him. He seen a notification from Ben, unlocking his phone with his face id.

Swiping down, he tapped ben message and immediately his face scrunched up. "The fuck?" He whispered. "This girl got me fucked up." He zoomed in on the picture to make sure he was seeing the girl correctly.

His homeboys knew about the situation with him and Samaria, they didn't support what Kentrell was doing but you can't tell what a grown man what to do.

He snatched his headset off not even caring to turn the game off. Kentrell stared down at his phone with his face still scrunched up, sucking his teeth, he exited out of his imessage thread to get on Instagram. The homepage of Instagram popped up swiping left, scrolling at the bottom to get to the live button.

He sat his phone up against the TV, so the phone can stand up perfectly. Kentrell stared at the phone watching his views go up. "Say, this hoe must want me to air shit out." He began.

"Pregnant tied ass wanna go out like she ain't pregnant with my baby? Walking around with this nigga looking all jolly and shit. " He mugged the screen.

"Niggas wanna sit up here and play stepdaddy." He went on.

random who he talking about 😃