36

Kentrell Gaulden Philadelphia, Pennsylvania July 15th, 2021

Kentrell Gaulden
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
July 15th, 2021

"I thought we was going to New York not a jewelry store in Philly." Samaria mumbled, following beside Kentrell as they walked inside Shyne jewelry store.

"We goin' to New York after this, chill out." Kentrell said, wrapping his arm around her neck pulling her closer to him.

Yesterday, Montana called up Kentrell to let him know he had an interview to do in New York with Complex. At first Kentrell was having thoughts about the interview, pushing all them thoughts away he decided he'll do the interview.

He asked Samaria to come with him because he didn't want to go by himself even though Rich and Ben were tagging along. They reached down in Philly a good two hours ago during that time they were in the hotel chilling around until Kentrell had got a call letting him know his chains were ready.

"Say, you still got them bracelets and AP I gotcha?" Kentrell randomly asked Samaria.

"Yeah, why?" she lifted up her head to look up at him.

"Thought yo ass would've gave that shit away after what happened."

"Nope. Every piece of jewelry you got me is in my jewelry box, I just don't wear it because I really don't go nowhere for me to wear it."

"Just wear that shit around the house like I do." he said, as they both sat down on the bench that was against the wall. "These niggas better not have me here all day." he muttered.

"What new piece of jewelry you're getting anyways? You got almost everything." she asked playing with the ring that was on her finger.

"A new cuban link and three cross chains." he replied. "You want a new piece?"

"Nope." she answered quickly.

"Mhm." he smirked because he already had got her something but he wasn't going to tell her.

"Top! Wassam man." the owner of shyne smiled walking out from the back room. He sat down two blue velvet boxes on the glass countertop.

Kentrell got up from the bench pulling Samaria along with him. "Wassam." Kentrell dapped him up. "This everythin'?"

"You already know it is." he smiled, opening both of the boxes revealing a gold cuban link and three sliver cross chains. "How it's looking?"

Kentrell picked up the cuban link, examining it. "This shit tuff." he started to smile. "Whatca think?" he turned to Samaria who was already looking at the chain.