14

Samaria Davis Palm Springs, California February 2nd, 2021

Samaria Davis
Palm Springs, California
February 2nd, 2021

"It's us just now putting away these baby shower gifts." Samaria poked her bottom lip out, looking around her nursery. "I don't even think I'm going to put all of this away, it's a lot." she rubbed on her thigh.

"I told you to put them away the next day but no, you wanted to sleep all day." Nau'jour flicked Samaria forehead and she slapped his hand away. "Come on, let's start putting these gifts away." he got up from bench that was placed in the nursery a couple days ago. Samaria lifted her arms up, over the past days she's gotten bigger by the second. "You about to pop." Nau'jour helped her up.

"I know. I'm ready for him to come." she slightly frowned looking down at her belly. "Um, you can put the big stuff in the places i showed you while I put his clothes on the hanger and hang them up." Samaria told Nau'jour what to do.

"Ight. Where yo speaker? Imma need some music while I put this shit away." he pulled his phone from out his hoodie pocket.

"It's in my bathroom." she said, walking over to the closet to get the hangers. Nau'jour nodded, leaving out the room to go get the speaker.

Ever since Nau'jour came into Samaria life he's been a great help towards her pregnancy, with going to some of her appointments, helping with the nursery, her little mood swings and all. He was there for it all. Even though Nau'jour a rapper he still made time for his music and her, he'll usually stay with her for a week and go back home for two. It was like a cycle.

Samaria love how Nau'jour care about her pregnancy more than her own babydaddy. "Mamas you wanna listen to a certain song or it doesn't matter?" Nau'jour came back in the room now with a speaker in his hand.

"It doesn't matter to me." she shrugged not really caring about the music. "Can you pass me those two big bags please." she pointed to the two big blue gift bags.

Nau'jour quickly put a song on placing his phone and speaker on the rocking chair that was seated in the corner of the room. "Here you go." he placed the two bags in front of her.

"Kacey is set! All these clothes and diapers he got." Samaria pulled out a handful of clothes from out the bag.

For the rest of the time the two listened to music as they put away the things for the baby.

*

"I made Sam noodles." Nau'jour flipped his camera so the live can see the noodles he made. "Now they dry but they wasn't this dry at first, on everything J love the air done hit them, you feel me? Made Sam noodles tonight she wanna sit on live." he played with the noodles with the fork.

"Like? The noodles I made Sam wanna say they nasty but if she made me noodles and I got on live acting like the noodles was so nasty, motherfuckas would've been on the shaderoom like "oh she can't cook", "she this", "she that"." he mugged the camera, just talking. "They would've been saying everything about her and I'll be there defending her! And she over here crying about the noddles I made."

"Nau'jour it's never that serious." Samaria chuckled, looking away from her live to look at him. "You know I ain't want no noddles so I don't know why you made them!"

"You said you wanted them!" he tooted his lip up. "Now you got my noodles sitting high and dry." he shook his head in disappointment.

"You can heat them up and eat them." Samaria lifted up the bowl. "They still eatable."

"Nobody want them dry ass shits." he placed his phone on the counter after he ended his live. "Finna go make a diss track." he walked over to the other side of the kitchen.

Samaria looked back at her phone with her mouth slightly open. "I know he not serious." she covered her mouth with her hand. "Y'all oh my god."

Nau'jour put on a beat and started to hum. "Girl you ungrateful and you shallow by a rich nigga." he started off.

Samaria started to laugh. "Y'all I'm ungrateful and I'm shallow." she faced back to the camera. "Because he noodles was fucking nasty." she looked back over to him once he started to speak up again.

random you hurt his feelings sis! 😭

toosiixsam why you doing my fav like that? eat them noodles so he can feel better

samariafp samaria said she don't want them dry noodles😂😂😂

ybfp y'all funny 😭😭😭

user9 face glowingg 😍

"I hate it here." she let out a breath. "In that other song he said he gone give me a reason to hate it here and I hate it here." she slightly tapped on the counter.

"Me and my baby don't deserve this." she frowned.

"When I'm finish this song I might drop it so my supporters can see how you don't like my cooking." Nau'jour turned around to see Samaria who ignored him.

"Anyways we not gone pay attention to him." Samaria started to read the comments. "He clearly hurt and upset."

samariafav what you did today?

toosiixsam can we see your belly please!

random i'm starting to believe what kentrell saying about you 🥴

kentrellloveme what's the baby name??

trellshade 😍😍 babymomma!

"I didn't really do nothing but put up my baby clothes in his nursery. Yes y'all can." Samaria slowly got off from the chair that she was seated on. She walked back a little then turned to the side so the live can see her nine month belly. "Y'all I'm so ready for him to come! I'm not revealing his name yet."

"Mamas?" Nau'jour called out. "You still hungry?" he walked behind her, rubbing her stomach.

She straight faced the camera. "Now he wanna come hug up on me? But yes."

"You want more noodles?" he childishly smiled. "I can cook you some more."

"So I can call them noodles nasty too? And your feelings gone get hurt again? I think not!" she wiggled her finger side to side.

"Now you going too far, I was just playing. I was about to order some pizza."

"Mhm I want ham pizza." she said walking back up to the counter to get her phone. "Alright y'all I'm about to get off." she waved in the camera ending the live.