22

Three months later

Three months later

Kentrell Gaulden
Houston, Texas
May 14th, 2021

"Fuck mane!" Kentrell stressed as he rewatched his baby mother story, seeing his second son who's now growing day by day.

samariajdavis 3h

"He look just like Taylin mane

"He look just like Taylin mane." He rewatched the video of his son again and again. All the things he said about Kacey he was starting to regret, regret badly. "I need to make shit right." smacking his lips, exiting out of the video.

Hearing footsteps coming towards him, looking up it was Ben. "Lookin' like you stressin' horribly over dere'." Ben joked, as he sat across from Kentrell.

"I am, think I need to make shit right before it gets too late." He rubbed his hands down his face then pulling a string of his hair. "I wanna make shit right with Samaria and be in Kacey's life." he admitted.

Ben looked at him for a few seconds before speaking. "You dead ass or? If you are, then gone ahead and text her na'!"

Kentrell put his head down, looking at his forces that he was wearing. "I am probably today. You think she gone be bitter towards me? Feel like she don't want me dealing with him at all."

"All I can tell you is that you need to text now befoe' tha- it already too late, cross that out. Go text her and see what she say, didn't Sherhonda says sum' like Samaria would always let you be in Kacey life even after the fucked up shit you did?" Ben asked.

Kentrell nodded. "Yeah, but what if she changed her mind? She said that shit months ago bruh." He huffed. "Imma text her right na'." He picked his phone back up.

"Don't she got yo ass blocked? What you finna text ha' on?"

"Instagram." Kentrell simply replied, going to her DM. "The fuck I'm supposed to say? I wanna be in my son life now? That shit sounds fucked up." Kentrell said leaning back on the couch.

"You askin' tha' wrong muthafucka' if we bein' honest." Ben laughed a bit. "You betta put yo mind into that shit, my brudda." He said getting up from the couch.

"You no help, bitch." Kentrell shouted, since Ben was going to the kitchen. Kentrell thought about what he was going to say for a good few minutes, once he figured out what he was going to say he began to text her.

samariajdavis

I know you don't want nothing dealing with me and my bullshit shit but I really want to be in my sons life all jokes aside I know over the past few months I've said some fucked up shit and I want to apologize for that I'm sorry I just want to make shit right with my son befo it gets too late.

Kentrell read over his messages seeing if he liked it, nodding in conformation he hit sent, quickly shutting his phone off. "Really hope she let me." He mumbled to himself.

Kentrell was happy he was in Taylin's life especially after missing four years of it. Now realizing he missed so much of his first son life, he didn't want to do the same to his second son. Kentrell knew all this time Kacey was his, but he was so mad he said it out of anger and regret it.

When his mother, brother, or sister sends him pictures or videos of Kacey, he would usually compare them to his and Taylin's baby pictures, and he see they all look exactly a like. Kacey and Taylin most definitely. He also knew Nia texted Samaria that day, but he didn't care because she was doing the right thing.

Taylin sees his brother every three weeks due to Samaria and Nia schedule. Taylin loved having a sibling, he's very overprotective over him, it's cute. When Kentrell supporters found out he had another baby they were in shocked but was happy for him. Some supporters still be on his ass about Kacey, but they knew they couldn't control what he does.

"Top someone knockin' at tha' doo'." Ben yelled from the kitchen, knocking Kentrell out of his thoughts.

"Why the fuck yeen answer? You hear someone knockin'." Kentrell fussed, getting up. "Who the fuck knockin' anyways."

"Bitch this yo house not mine." Ben yelled again after sometime. "Talm bout why ian answer? Tha' fuck I look like? A doorman?" Ben went on and on.

Kentrell rolled his eyes at his best friend smart remarks. "Thought you said you was coming back next week." Kentrell said once he seen who was on the other side of the door.

"Well, I wanted to surprise you." Jaz looked up from the ground. "Is that a problem?" She slightly said with an attitude.

"... ain't no point of staying if we being honest because I got a flight to catch later on tonight." he told her.

"Why every time I come over here, you're busy? If you don't want nothing to do with me just say that, it's not hard." She crossed her arms over her chest. "It's like you be pushing me out the way, for what? What I did?" She began to whine.

"Ion want nothing to do with you." He simply said. "You done? Ion got a lot of time to be chit chattin'." He tapped his shoe on the marble floors in his house.

"... fuck you Kentrell like real shit." She mugged him.

"Okay?" He laughed before closing the door in her face. "Bitches be bonkers." He shook his head.

"Exactly why I stopped fuckin' with ha' sista' bitch crazy ass da' fuck." Ben came out the kitchen with a bowl of cereal. "Whole family crazy."

"Should've been cut her young ass off."

*

It's been a couple of hours since Kentrell sent Samaria that message, he still haven't got a responses. "I know she see my message." He complained, refreshing his DM page.

Once he refreshed again, Samaria was typing. "Oh shit." he got nervous. "What if she says no? What I'm supposed to do?" he talked to himself.

When Samaria was done typing, he immediately opened the text. He didn't want to waste no time.

samariajdavis
😂😂. Look who finally want to step up, lol. You right I don't want anything to do with you, but we do have a son together, so I'll act cordial. I don't want to keep him away from you even after what you said because I'm not like that. Whenever you want to see your son, just let me know and we can set something up.

Kentrell smiled after he read the message, he began to type back.

Imma be out in LA for some days this week I can text you whenever I land and we can figure sum out.

Samaria liked the message. "God is good, boy." Kentrell smiled.

He was finally able to see his son for the first time.