33

Samaria Davis Los Angeles, California July 3rd, 2021

Samaria Davis
Los Angeles, California
July 3rd, 2021

"So glad you're finally getting out the house it's been a good minute since we've gone out." Nyla happily said fixing Samaria lashes she applied to her eyes a couple of minutes ago.

"I just know imma be fucked up and I hope ion do nothing ion regret because baybeh." Samaria shook her head. "I feel like I am."

"Who knows because when you get drunk you be out your body."

Nyla suggested her, Samaria, and Teelee should go out tonight to get a few drinks and have fun since they haven't gone out in forever and haven't been out with Teelee yet. Teelee agreed to the idea but it took Samaria a few talks for her to agree. They were all at Kentrell air bnb getting ready to go to a hookah lounge Nyla knew about.

Two days ago the gang and Nyla came to out to L.A to support Kentrell album that he dropped, 38 baby 2. It went number one the next day, they threw a mini party to celebrate the accomplishment. When Samaria first heard the album she was in kind of shocked because most of the songs were about her, she could tell by the lyrics and most the gang told her.

Her personal favorites off the album was win your love, pick from pain, and I choose you.

Samaria was still staying with Kentrell because she had a feeling Nau'jour would pop up at her house and do something worse than he did. She been having thoughts about moving to L.A to get a fresh start with her losing her sister, barely on speaking terms with her dad she felt like it was time to move on.

She been looking for condos in L.A for a few days now. Only Nyla knew about her moving and she supported her decision especially what took place in her home a week ago. Samaria didn't tell Kentrell yet because she wanted to get her condo first.

"Which purse? I can't decide which one." Teelee came in the bathroom holding up two different bags she had brought with her.

"The blue one, its going to bring the blue out more in your outfit." Samaria pointed to the blue crossbody bag. "The black already popping out enough."

"Yeah the blue one." Nyla nodded, also agreeing. "Y'all almost done and there's me." she made a face.

"We told you to get ready while we were getting ready but no you decided to lay down and be on that damn phone." Teelee said. "You still got time to get ready though unless you take long to get ready."

"She do." Samaria spoke up quickly. "Take ages."

"Beauty take time okay? I'm done." she sat the lash glue down. "Now get out so I can get ready."