26

Kentrell Gaulden Houston, Texas May 31st, 2021

Kentrell Gaulden
Houston, Texas
May 31st, 2021

"This must be going on yo new album? This bitch hard too." Rich nodded his head at the music that was playing throughout the studio.

"You already know it is." Ben answered for Kentrell. "Say Kentrell someone callin' you."

"Who?"

"Maybe: Jazlyn." Ben read the contact name. "I thought you was done with ha'?"

"I am, she keep callin' me on some bullshit. Decline it she ain't nothin' important." Kentrell said, putting his attention back on the beats he was listening to. "Start this bitch ova'." Kentrell said to Jason.

Kentrell walked inside the booth, putting the headphones over his ears. Kentrell began to nod his head feeling the beat. "So I guess you ain't just think about me? I got feelings too." Kentrell sung.

"Why you cuttin' up while these people round me? I don't know why that you do." he closed his eyes.

"Niggas get in his feelings quick." Rich tapped Ben arm while laughing. "Nigga was just turning up not even a minute ago."

"You know that nigga bipolar." Ben picked up Rich camera from the table. "Say cut this bitch on fa' me. I'm finna be the new you."

"Don't break my shit now." Rich took the camera from out of Ben hands to turn it one, once he turned it on he handed the camera back to Ben.

"Ouuu this shit tuff." Ben said as he took multiple pictures on the camera. "Ben Porter." Rich began to laugh at Ben.

"You might have to record one of Top music videos fa' me and i'll just edit it."

Ben lowered the camera. "Ouu you right, you right." Ben nodded, agreeing with Rich. "Niggas gone want me to shoot music videos fa' them all around the world."

"Too much dip on yo chip brudda."

"Bitch stop hatin'." Ben mugged him. "I'll probably be better than you."

Rich waved him off and sat down on the couch. "Fans finna piss they pants when they hear this shit."

"Right now I'm up in La, ask you and my son for to come. It's been a whole half a day, I only got two responses." Kentrell rapped into the microphone.

"He feeling that shit too." Rich pointed. "Album finna hit on my momma."

Kentrell finished up the song. "Y'all fuckin' with it?" he asked once he stepped out the booth.

"Hell yeah." Ben and Rich said at the same time. "You in yo feelings?" Rich asked curious.

"Nigga no." Kentrell plopped down on the couch. "Jason I'll do the adibles lata'. Ten where my phone?"

"Hm." Ben tossed him his phone. "I see why you got three phones now, yo shit was blowing up."

"Ain't shit but hoes and Instagram notifications." Kentrell said lowly as he went through his notifications to see if Sam texted him back. "The fuck she doin'? I know she seen my text." Kentrell mugged his phone.

"She probably don't wanna talk to yo ass." Ben butted in. "Who you talm bout anyways? Yaya? Nah, nope she'll text you back before you even send the text."

Rich started laughing and Kentrell chuckled knowing what he said is true. "She be waiting on me to text ha', watch this."

Kentrell went to their texting thread. "Yaya." he sent her. Kentrell turned the phone around so the two men can see not even twenty seconds later three bubbles popped up. "Told y'all."

"Crazy fa coco puffs." Rich shook his head. "Need mine like that she take ages to text back."

"That mean she don't want yo frog lookin' ass if she did she would be textin' back fast like Yaya dizzy ass." Ben said.

"Or she just not crazy and delusional on Yaya.." Rich glanced at Ben.

"Nah she just don't like yo ass."

*

"I see you finally came your sense." Teelee walked in the kitchen with Rylie behind her. "Mr. I wanna see Kacey now."

Kentrell smacked his lips. "I'm gettin' tied of yo ass." he hopped off the the countertop. "Stay botherin' a nigga."

"I'm just happy you finally came to your sense that's all." She shrugged. "Which one?" she asked Rylie which chips he wanted.

"Blue bag." he shouted. "Tank you mommy." Rylie happily took the Doritos from his mother, running out the kitchen.

"Yeah, yeah where ma at? Ain't hear her loud mouf ass since i've been hea'."

"She took Kendell and his lil girlfriend out somewhere." She said looking in the fridge. "You and Samaria good? Like no arguing?"

"Yeah, we straight. I apologize for my actions and she accepted it, we just co-parenting fa' Kacey."

"I love to see it." Teelee smiled doing a little clap. "You talked to Taylin?"

"I talked to him on the way over hea' he talm bout when imma get him again because it's boring at his house." Kentrell chuckled. "Lil boy a fool."

"He is, he act just like you too."

"Of course he do that's my lil twin."

"Kacey his twin actually they look just alike." Teelee corrected him.

"It's crazy how much they look alike you might think they got the same momma and daddy."

"Mommyyyyy." Rylie screamed. "Mommmyyyyyyy."

"This lil boy." Teelee huffed. "Go see what your nephew want please."

"He said "mommyyyy" ian his mommy." Kentrell repeated what Rylie yelled out. "Go ahead and be a parent." Kentrell shooed her out the kitchen. Teelee flicked Kentrell off walking out the kitchen to see what Rylie wanted.