21

Kentrell Gaulden Houston, Texas February 27th, 2021

Kentrell Gaulden
Houston, Texas
February 27th, 2021

nba_youngboy 25m

"Lookin' like you a devil or sum shit

"Lookin' like you a devil or sum shit." Rich commented on Kentrell video he posted on Instagram. "You ready to go?"

"Yeah, gotta wait on Jaz slow ass." Kentrell spoke purposely loudly enough for Jaz to hear. "Hurry the fuck up mane."

"I was fixing my hair no need to rush me." Jaz said as soon as she came out the room putting her phone in her purse. "Can we go now?"

Rich turned on his heels to go downstairs, minding his black business. "Guh go befo' you piss me the fuck off." Kentrell slightly push her into front of her to go down the stairs.

"Where we going?" She asked as they walked down the stairs to meet Rich.

"Ion know probably finna ride around until we find sum to do." Kentrell replied, fixing the hoodie on his head. "Rich come on we finna roll out."

Jaz opened the first door walking out with Kentrell behind her. "Can we stop at the store first? So I can get something to drink."

"Yeah ion care." Kentrell shrugged. The three got into the truck getting in settling down for them to leave from out the driveway. "Say Rich which music video should I shoot?"

"Shit we can meet up with Ben nem and shoot step on shit and drop it tonight." Rich said turning back to look at him.

"Ight, I'll text Ben and see what he on. Stop at the sto' first so she can get sum." Kentrell tapped the driver shoulder making him nod.

Throughout the ride it was quiet besides the music that was playing in the background. Rich was in his own world on twitter, Jaz was texting her sisters about what was going on and Kentrell was listening to beats that was sent by Jason.

He texted Ben letting him know what Rich wanted to do and he agreed, he was always with their other homeboy Three. They agreed to shoot it at Three house since Ben was over there.