Girls' Day Out

Seven had to grit her teeth as she finished her long drive out of Ninjago City and parked her bike in front of a tavern known as the Fuzzy Raspberry. Despite the funny name, the outside of the tavern looked unwelcoming, gloomy, and broken. Hardwood planks and stone beams made up most of the building's outer structure. It was near impossible to see through the high windows but the whispers and weeping from within could be felt outside.

As Seven entered the tavern through the heavily used, metal door, she was welcomed by a few groans and the crinkle of the doorbell.

The bartender was talking to a customer and made no effort to acknowledge her presence. It was as unhappy inside the tavern as it was on the outside. Marble pillars supported the upper floor and the unlit torches attached to them. The walls were empty, only covered in a layer of fatty grime. The tavern itself was almost completely abandoned. The few people inside probably worked less honorable operations. Whoever they were, they gave her an uncomfortable feeling of dread.

She did hear rumors about this tavern.

Supposedly it was infamous for something, but for her life, she couldn't remember what for. Though judging by the things and people she had seen, she was not waiting to find out. Straightening up, Seven confidently approached the bar.

"Umm... excuse me, is he here?" She asked the bartender, trying not to wince when her voice sounded less fearless than she wanted to look.

"He's in the back." The bartender replied pointing towards the back room. Seven walked up to a door in the back and saw what looked like a small group of street thugs standing guard. Without glancing at them, Seven walked through the doors where Iron Baron was already waiting inside the room.

"You'd better have a good reason for dragging me down here, girl." He snarled when he saw the teen. "It had better be about the lackluster reports you've been sending in lately; am I not paying you to watch those monsters?" He spat but Seven matched his glare with one of her own.

"Yeah, but so far all I'm seeing is a bunch of weird, but normal kids." She replied, and it was true. She had been watching the gang for weeks now and although they were a little weird, Seven didn't think that they were animals.

"You have seen the evidence, my boss has provided us with undeniable proof that these people are werewolves and are a danger to the human race."

"All I've seen is a few pictures and test results that could have easily been fake by you or any of your psycho friends could have made." She argued. "Look, I'm not going to say anything about this, but I'm finished with this crap."

"What?!" He bellowed, but she wasn't backing down.

"You heard me, I'm done with your crazy shit!"

"You're not leaving! You are getting an important task." He snapped before he suddenly pulled out a pistol. This pistol was a celebrated pick amongst hunters who were looking for a fun model. Its decent weight made it straightforward to handle. It packed a big bunch with high precision. This particular revolver came with an expensive metal grip, with engravings at the bottom, and a light-duty barrel, which was inscribed with some kind of runes.

What made this gun special was that it fired silver bullets.

"It's the dark moon this weekend, a night when a werewolf loses its powers and is at its weakest; you are going to take them out with this."

"No!" Seven cried, pushing the gun away in disgust.

"What did you say?" Iron Baron glared.

"I- I- I can't! I won't do it! You're asking me to kill my classmates!" She shouted and turned to leave, only to stop when a knife was suddenly thrown across the room and embedded itself into the wall inches from her head.