S.O.S

!WARNING!

This chapter contains child abuse and criminal activity.

!READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

****************

Morro had to bite down hard on his tongue during the whole drive. He and Nelson were in a car with Mrs. Dobson on the way to visit Antonia in her new home. It had been a few months since Antonia had moved in with the Dobsons. During that time with them, the Armstrongs moved into a new home and Antonia was permitted to move in with them. Her mother's mental instability had seemingly improved, and her brothers had been reformed through their short time in prison.

Morro had openly complained about sending Antonia back to that household.

Unfortunately, it wasn't his call and Antonia's social worker deemed that the family was safe and stable enough for Antonia could move back in. Despite this, Morro nor his friends liked the idea of Antonia returning to her biological family, especially after everything she had said about them. Cole, Lloyd, and Jay had voiced their concerns, but they didn't try and cause a scene as they didn't feel like it was their place. Kai had been ready to wage war against Social Services, the Dobsons, and Antonia's social worker for sending her back there.

Thankfully, all his friends had to do was remind Kai that doing that could get him arrested.

Remembering what it was like for him and Cole to be left in a cell during a full moon, Kai quickly backed down. Nya also made a huge scene with the Dobsons about this, but her argument fell on deaf ears. Pixal was the only one in their group who seemed to think that this was alright. She believed that the social workers had done their work and wouldn't put a child in danger. While Zane did agree with his girlfriend, he also pointed out that some children and problems have been missed by the system so everyone had a right to be cautious.

Harumi understood her boyfriend's concern for the girl and told him to trust his gut.

But she also urged him to keep an open mind and at least check the home out before causing problems. Morro understood what she was saying, but he couldn't make any promises. It seemed that Nelson was the only one happy that Antonia was back with her family and was looking forward to this visit.

"Here, quick! Pull over, pull over!" He squealed as they finally arrived at the Armstrongs' new house. On the outside, it did seem like a nice place to live. It was a terraced house that shared a street with other, linked homes. It was a two-story house that also contained a garage. It had a window right at the front door, as well as a small balcony.

"It's a nice house." Mrs. Dobson smiled, but the frown never left Morro's face.

"I still can't believe you let her go back." The lone wolf grumbled and she rolled her eyes.

"It wasn't my decision."

"Still, you could have done something to try and stop it." He argued, but before his foster mother could say anything, the front door suddenly opened and Antonia stepped out. Instead of her usual style, she looked like a rock/pop star princess. She was wearing a sparkly black dress with a white belt with a bow in the middle. The dress was cut up the bottom so that it was above knee length and had a jagged hem. She wore this along with a red leather jacket, red striped leggings, and black lace-up boots.

"Morro! Nelson! Mrs. Dobson!" She beamed brightly and hugged every one of them. "Do you like my new dress?" She asked when they all nodded she let them inside. The interior was immaculate, and clean, and included a couch and portraits. One such portrait showed Antonia with her mother and brothers. The main room was also linked to the upstairs. The front door led directly into the living room. It included two pull-out couches, amongst other furniture.