Authority

Skylor sighed and scowled at the werewolves standing before her with another grievance. Ever since Garmadon informed her of Chen's banishment and she took over the pack, it seemed that everything she did set the pack off. First, it was because she wasn't as cruel or manipulative as her father or before she went to Ninjago and joined Lloyd's pack. Then she told the pack that they had to take special lessons on reading and writing. After that, she send that they had to learn how to repair their clothes.

During the winter season, a few brave werewolves from their pack would travel to a quick human village and steal some weather-appropriate clothes.

Unfortunately, they could only take a few and during those cold months a few unlucky werewolves would get sick and they could lose someone before Spring. Skylor had decided that this was no longer an option and they had to mend the clothes they had. Skylor knew she would struggle as the new Alpha as she attempted to change the old ways of the pack. Thankfully she did have some support in Garmadon, but unfortunately, he wasn't here to help her now.

Many werewolves had ambushed her today, complaining about the pack's water supply and demanding she did something about it.

Skylor just groaned internally. It was always the same people who couldn't stop whining about the new changes in their pack now she was in charge instead of Chen. Acronix and his brother Krux never missed an opportunity to complain and challenge their new alpha. They were almost always joined by Ash, Bolobo, Camille, Gravis, Griffin Turner, Jacob Pevsner, Karlof, Paleman, Neuro, Shade, and Tox. Ash had gray hair set in a similar, spiky fashion to Ray's.

He had thick black eyebrows and lines on either side of his mouth.

His sleeves were gray and he wore black gloves. He had a padded square pattern leather on his body and brown, gray shoulder pads, and a large belt. His legs and waistline had silver chainmail on them. Bolobo was the pack's main healer. He had very thick brown eyebrows, long, shaggy brown hair, and a beard to match. He wore a dark green raggedy sleeveless shirt hidden by multiple belts with a feather necklace, along with pale green pants.

He was always barefoot, except in winter.

Camille had dark purple hair and cold brown eyes. What was once a violet shirt was now a dirty, flimsy piece of fabric, held together by a handful of fibers hanging from her shoulders like a discarded old towel. Insects or rodents had chewed small holes in it, leaving much of her exposure to the elements. She was wearing an old red and gold vest over her shirt. It was almost the right size, but dirty, smelly, and torn, but at least it helped her stay warm, even if only for a little.

Her midnight purple pants were just as bad.

Rips and tears had turned these pants into a dirt-stained mess of shreds. But at least she had a pair of black sneakers to protect her feet. Although they were worn out, a size too small, and there were holes in the right side of the left shoe. She wore a black scarf around her neck and had it wrapped around her face to just below the eyes. It was old and worn, but otherwise in a good condition. Gravis had black facial hair, including a mustache-goatee.

His clothing was somewhat Indian.

He wore a large maroon turban with a rusty golden stud on the front of it, a maroon sleeveless robe, and dark brown pants. He accentuated his outfit with brown scarves and gray armor. He had a symbol on his turban and torso which resembled an eight-pointed throwing star. Griffin Turner and Jacob Pevsner had joined their pack recently. The pair had lived in the human world for most of their lives, but several unfortunate events forced them from their lives.

They had no choice but to become wild.

They had hopped from pack to pack all over the country for the past few years until Skylor found them on her territory and welcomed them with open arms.