three

Geonna POV
It is finally the day of the concert. I promise I was scared for some reason but I was ready too. This isn't my first concert but it's like the first trap music concert I ever been to. I definitely don't know how to react to all of this. I woke up and seen my bestie still knocked out on the other side of me. I chuckled to myself and checked the time. It said 10:39. I got up and decided to cook breakfast for us this morning. I decided to cook eggs, sausage, waffles, and grits. I'm not a huge bacon person so I knew I wasn't going to cook that. I took out everything I needed then walked over to the living room to play music while I began cooking. I walked back over to the kitchen and washed my hands and began to cook breakfast for us.

After a good 40 minutes, the food was finally ready. I put everything on a plate and just as I was doing that I seen Asia come out.
Me: bitch I swear you can smell when food get done
Asia: bitch you know it! now let's eat I been hungry.
I roll my eyes playfully and handed Asia her plate. I put the tv on Netflix and watched Good Girls while we ate. After we got done, I decided to clean up the kitchen while Asia went and got in the shower. I went back to my room and made up my bed and cleaned up a little bit like putting away shoes I had out, hanging up clothes, and etc. I then went to my closet and took out the clothes I planned to wear to the concert as well as the undergarments I planned to put on. Asia finally came out the shower and came into my room to dry off. I went in the bathroom after her and did my skin care routine. Shortly after, I brushed my teeth and began my bath water. I looked into the bathroom closet and grabbed a big towel and a face towel. I got in the shower and stayed in about 30 minutes. By now, it was 1:50. When I got out,I wrapped my towel around me and went back to my room where Asia was sitting on my bed.
Asia: I hope we meet some niggas here
Me: girl bye..I'm not focused on that.
Asia: girl yes. It's been like a year since you and Trey broke up. You haven't gotten any dick since nor have you been in a relationship.
Me: Asia Yk that hurted what he did so I don't too much trust niggas no more
Asia: so you gay now bitch
Me: *laughs* bye hoe cause you know damn well I'm not.
Asia: I'm just tryna make sure hoe.
I laughed to myself silently cause this really some me and her always go through. I ended up putting on sweatpants and a tank top because I wasn't gone get dressed until the concert. We watched a couple of movies on Netflix together and talked about some of everything. By now it was around 3:30 and we planned to leave here around 5 because the venue is 35 minutes away from my apartment and plus we wanted something to eat before we went. Asia went back to the bathroom, washed her face, and brushed her teeth. While she was doing that, I decided to do some laundry. I grabbed clothes from my dirty clothes and put them in the washer. I went to the bathroom after Asia and did the same thing. After that, I seen Asia come out of the bathroom with a t-shirt dress on.
Me: bestie you look sexy
Asia: thanks bitch
Me: if I was that way, I'd fuck you
Asia: bye guh *laughs*
I laughed and Asia began to work on her wig she planned to wear to the concert. I decided to wear my natural hair. I'm not a huge fan of wigs, don't get me wrong, I'll slap one on but it's not something I put on everyday. I moisturized my hair first and then wetted it and brushed it. I then put on the clothes I wanted to wear. I thought I looked fine asf. To top it off, I threw on my jordan 1s. After this, I put on my lashes. While doing this, Asia walked into the room.
Asia: you ready?
Me: yes ma'am.
I grabbed my perfume and sprayed myself down and then grabbed my lipgloss off my nightstand. I cut off all my lights, grabbed my purse and jacket and walked out. We went to my car and I let Asia play music. Her first song was "On me" by Lil Baby. I never heard it but I liked the beat so I was bobbing my head along to it. I drove off to Wendy's so we could get something to eat because we didn't plan on eating frfr until after the concert. We both decided to get a 4 for 4. After this, I got on the highway and drove to the venue. I was so scared but at the same time I knew I was ready. As Asia had mentioned, I really hope I do meet a nigga or something.