twelve

Geonna P.O.V

Her: Domonique
Domonique: Rayana?
Her: omg I haven't seen you in forever come here
She runs towards him to try and hug him but I happily get in the way.
Me: umm..y'all know each other
Domonique: umm..yea we went to high school together
Rayana: we did way more than just go to high school together *laughs* don't play crazy how I used to have you in the back of the g-
Domonique: aye chill. That was like 8 years ago. Plus you being disrespectful in front of my girl
Rayana: yo girl? this ya girl? *laughs* a damn downgrade
Me: bitch please don't do too much. Idk know you and youn know me.
Rayana: bitch you can't be mad cause I look better fuck you mean.
I step towards her and I feel a set of hands pull me back.
Jakiyah: my two besties
She comes and hugs both me and Rayana.
Me: best who?
Jakiyah: best friends. You and Rayana. It's a issue or some?
Me: nah but make sure you keep ya bestie in line.
I put Jakiyah's gift on her gift table and I go sit where I was assigned to sit and I see Rayana sitting right beside me. Since she didn't know Domonique was coming, he found an open seat and sat across from both of us. Since she already had her menu set, the man came and brung out our food.
Rayana: so Domonique..baby wassup with you?
Me: *laughs* watch the baby word boo
Rayana: girl who the fuck was talking to you..why you keep tryna jump into our conversation that doesn't even involve you.
Me: *laughs* this not the place or the time. I'm here for my bestie.
Rayana: yea bitch I'll watch you after
I roll my eyes and get on my phone and scroll on it. When the waiter brings out the main course, I decide to eat my steak and we later sing happy birthday to her. I was just ready to go atp. I was trying to enjoy this to the best of my ability. I recorded videos of my bestie cause she looked so pretty. We then took pictures and they brought out the cake. My bestie cut a piece and gave it to everyone. I grabbed a plate and ate mines and joked around with them for remainder of the night.

It was now 10:30 and her dinner just ended. I hugged my bestie and grabbed my purse and phone and headed towards the exit. Domonique was like a couple people behind me. All of a sudden, I felt a punch to the right of my head. I turn around and I punch her but I miss. I then keep hitting her and we are going at it on the ground. She gets on top of me and continues to hit me. Soon, I feel her being lifted off me and when I look I see it's Dominique and I see him say "you okay". I grab my purse and phone off the ground and walk to my car quickly. When I get in..I then see him running towards my car and I quickly lock the door and speed off. My right side hurted a lot. I sped off towards our hotel and went to our room and unlocked the door with the key. Flashbacks of what happened was constantly playing in my mind. My side was killing me but I just wanted to leave. I packed all my clothes and shoes and then went to the bathroom and packed my soap and skin care stuff. I wanted to be out as soon as possible. I put the key on the desk and left out towards my car.

Yes..I just got my ass beat if y'all didn't figure out. I didn't want to go to my dad's house because I know how he is and he would be ready to kill a bitch after. I decided to just go to Alisha's apartment. When I pull into her apartment complex, I grab my bags and head towards her front door and knock. I hear all of the locks unlock and I see Austin open the door.
Austin: Geonna you okay?
Alishia: sis
She runs up to me and hugs me and I just cry. I walk into her house and Austin grabs my bags.
Alisha: what happened?
I then begin to tell her everything that just happened.
Alisha: so bitch he goes to check on his ex and not his girlfriend? Where this bitch at?
Me: it's okay..I don't care
Alisha: where your phone at?
Me: it's broke. When she hit me it fell and cracked. It works but it got all them lines and you can barely see anything.
Alisha: damn sis I'm so sorry.
Me: I don't care..it's whatever. I never got in a fight so it was bound to happen
Alisha: look, you can sleep here of course. I'm going to get the blow up mattress available for you okay?
Me: okay..I'm going to get in the tub.
Alisha: of course..go ahead.
I go in my bag and grab out a shirt and shorts and go in the bathroom to get in the tub. I run my tub water and eventually get in. I stay in 20 minutes and I get out. I wrap my towel around me and look at my side in the mirror. I have a purple bruise on my side and it hurts so bad. I dry off and put on panties and sports bra. I put on my deodorant and grab my clothes and go into the living room. Alisha already had the blow up mattress up with cover and a pillow. I make it up and i get on it. I grab the remote and flip through channels since I didn't have my phone. I do this until I eventually doze off to sleep.