twenty-four

Geonna P.O.V

I wake up in the bed me and Domonique were sharing. I was so tired. We had came back from shopping and came back to the house and everyone basically was sleep except for the others. I don't know what they were doing. I know i spent too much money while out shopping like I always do. I get up from the bed and go into the kitchen and grab a water bottle. Rayanna was sitting on the couch scrolling on her phone but i didn't say anything. it was 8:30 and we were going to be getting ready to go on bourbon street soon. I go into asia and keira room to see if they were up. i knock and i hear "come in".
me: hey y'all up
asia: yep. we was just finna come check on y'all
me: yea. i'm about to take a quick shower and get dressed before we head out
keira: i'm so ready to get drunk
me: *laughs* should i go tell jakyah we going to bourbon? rayanna sitting right there on the couch.
asia: me personally i say no but i mean if that's what you wanna do.
keira: they are on the trip with us though so yea tell them
me: alright. i'm finna go tell them then get dressed. be ready by 10 y'all
them: okay
i walk out their room and close the door as i see rayanna wasn't there anymore. i go up the stairs and knock on their door. i hear rayanna say come in.
me: hey, we going to bourbon tonight so be ready by 10 so we can head out
rayanna: why it matter if we leave with y'all? yall don't let us ride with y'all anyways
before i say anything, i just close the door and go back downstairs to me and d's room. when i walk in, i see him looking in the closet for something to wear.
me: i'm finna get in the shower real quick baby. we leaving out at 10.
domonique: okay
i go into the bathroom and start my shower water while i'm using the bathroom. i get up flush and strip out of my clothes. i get into the shower and use my dove body wash and wash my body. after finishing up, i get out and wrap my towel around me. i go into the room with the towel wrapped around me and look in my suitcase. I grab some leather shorts and a blue loose fitted crop top. I dry off and put on a thong under the leather shorts. i then put on a bra and later the crop top. i lotion my body up then put on blue dunks. i put on an anklet and necklace and comb my hair down.
domonique: you look so good man
me: you say i look good on anything
domonique: shit you do. turned a nigga on fr
me: boy anyways
domonique: come give daddy a kiss
i walk over to him and kiss him. he pulls me in closer never breaking the kiss.
domonique: quickie ?
me: baee stop
domonique: baby come on. you sober rn. ion wanna wait until tonight when you drunk.
me: later on baby i promise
he smacks his lips and kinda pushes me away from him. i don't say anything but i grab a crossbody purse and put some money and gum in it. i grab my phone.
me: i'll be at the car
domonique: mhm yea
i close the door and go to asia nem room.
me: hey
asia: you look cute best
me: thanks love. where keira?
asia: in the bathroom still getting dressed i guess
keira: here i come
i look at myself in their mirror and look at my booty. damn that mf is big. keira comes out the bathroom dressed in a two piece short set. asia had on a halter top with leather pants.
me: damn we bad
asia: period. let's go
we all go to the car and i see domonique is already out there. i look at him and he decides to look away from me. jakiyah and rayanna come out the house shortly after us and get into jaliyah's car trailing us. i then look down at my phone and see a message in the group from asia.

from "bestb💕🫶🏽": you and d alright ?
from "keira💛": yea it's a lot of tension between y'all right now
to "bestb💕🫶🏽 & keira💛": he mad we didn't fuck i'm guessing
from "bestb💕🫶🏽": and why not??
from keira💛: wtf she said!! yk how many females would kill to fuck on him and you won't? huh
to "bestb💕🫶🏽 & keira💛": i want to y'all. but it's just idk. ian been in the mood for it
from "keira💛": well all imma say is you better fuck him soon. cause he'll find sb else who will
from "bestb💕🫶🏽": what she said!!
i close my phone and look out the window as we soon approach bourbon. d's bodyguard finds somewhere to park and jakyah parks beside him. we get out and begin to walk on bourbon. one of his body guards get out and walk beside us as we walk down. we stop by a daiquiri place first and all of us get our own drink. I requested more shots in mine. As we continue to walk down, we see a lady with in the shots in the glass who transfers the liquor from the glass to your mouth while keeping the glass in here.
asia: it's her birthday!! can she get two ? i'll pay however much
lady: it's your birthday baby? how old are you?
me: 22
lady: well happy birthday baby!! these two on me!
she puts the end of the glass in her mouth then transfers it to my mouth! i hear asia and keira hollering. i swallow the drink and it tasted good asf.
me: thank you!!
lady: ofc. happy birthday love
we walk away from her and continue to walk. there were all kinds of people here. i just finished my first daiquiri and threw it away. many females were coming up trying to take pictures with d but i was leaving that up to him and his body guard. we go into another liquor store and this time it was the long cup that held daiquiri so of course I had to get me one. While waiting on my daiquiri, i get bumped into by rayanna. she was just smiling and laughing as if she was drunk already. I look at asia.
asia: i just know this bitch ain't drunk already
me: i hope not
asia: bitch we ain't even been here an hour forreal
keira: long as she don't be that sloppy drunk kind. i can't stand bitches like that.
asia: i hope not cause i'll hate to whoop a ass tonight
the man brings me my daiquiri and i pay for it. now this one tasted wayyy more stronger than the other. there was a man selling beads on the side of the street so we all decided to buy beads. i put them on as we continued to walk. rayanna and jakyah have disappeared from us again probably getting more drunk. We approach this man playing a trumpet.
keira: excuse me! it's her birthday. can you play it for her?
man: sure. happy birthday
me: thank you
the man begins to play stevie wonder's version of happy birthday and it sounded good. I have never heard anyone play that on an instrument. we all put money into his case and continue walking. Ian gone lie. i'm halfway tipsy because i'm starting to feel this drink a little too much.
me: *laughs*
asia: bitch what's funny?
keira: her ass starting to feel that drink. you gone always get drunk drinking that shit. they be putting some hard ass liquor in that
me: ong. ts good asf though
we continue walking and rayanna and jakyah catch back up with us. We walk pass a store and they were playing supahbadd.
rayanna: ouu this my shit
she stops dead in front of us and begins to bend over and twerk. mind y'all she had on nothing but a short skirt so all her ass out. We try to continue walking but she turns around and bumps all into us.
rayanna: turn the fuck up bitchessss
me: jakiyah get ya friend.
i was really beginning to get very irritated. I hate when people get drunk and act like this. I feel like if you can't handle your liquor, then you don't need to go out. period.
jakiyah: i got her
asia: she killing the vibe man. let's go
keira: yea i'm with you.
me: come on..we can go back to the car. I'm finna text domonique and tell him. they know how to get back to the house i guess.
we turn back around and begin to walk back to the car. i pull my phone out and text domonique and tell him where we were heading. he quickly replied back ok and we continued walking.

we made it back to the car right around the time domonique and his bodyguard made it.
me: met a lot of fans?
domonique: hell yea. they was all on a nigga. listen baby, one girl did kiss me on the cheek but i pushed her back as fast as i could
me: *shrugs* i'm not tripping baby. it come with the territory. i knew what was coming when i signed up for this
he reaches over and kisses me and starts smiling. i start smiling as well. Ian gone lie..i was slick hungry now though. everytime i get drunk, i get hungry, horny, then sleepy. and i promise it feels like it happens throughout 5 minutes.
me: can we go get some to eat?
bodyguard: sure boss lady. what you want?
me: mhmm..it's a rally's around here? i can eat a burger right now
bodyguard: yea. i'm heading that way now
he pulls up into rally's and i order my food as well as asia and keira. domonique didn't get anything but he decided to pay for our food.
me: thanks baby
domonique: of course
he kisses me on the cheek and the bodyguard hands domonique his change back. they pass our food to us and drive off towards the house.

we finally make it back to the house and by now it's around 1:30 in the morning. i walk into the house and put my food on the dining room table. i go into our room and take off my purse and shoes and go back into the dining room to eat. i look up and see domonique on the couch flipping through channels.

me: you okay baby?
domonique: yea. just finna sit here and find me some to watch
me: you sure yeen hungry?
domonique: yea baby. i'm good
i say okay and sit down to eat my food. after finishing, i throw my trash away and take my drink into the room.
me: i'm bout to get in the shower bae.
domonique: okay. i'll be in there in a minute
i nod my head and then close our room door. asia and keira were already gone to their room. tomorrow we have to be checked out like 1. so i planned on cleaning and packing up tomorrow. i go into the bathroom and start the shower water while wiping off my makeup and putting my hair into a bonnet. i strip out of my clothes and get into the shower. I stay in about 15 minutes and then i get out. i wrap my towel around me and head to the room to see what i'm sleeping in. i find a 2 piece; tank top and short set. i dry off then put that on. in the process of me doing this, i hear the front door opening and a lot of commotion meaning dumb and dumber were back. all i hear is rayanna saying "d" again and again. i peak my head out our door and i see her on top of domonique while he is trying to push her off. i then see her kiss his cheek and it makes my blood boil instantly. i step out of our room and slam the door.
me: see rayanna..i done let you slide and slide over and over again. but bitch, you is not finna keep touching on him in front of me
rayanna: oh i didn't know we was in front of you. last time i checked..we were in here alone. did you forget who had him first?
me: na bitch did you forget that i'm not afraid to beat yo ass
rayanna: beat who ass. i beat that ass last time and run up and i'll do it again. you a weak dumb ass bitch that he only fucking on for the moment. hoe you not shit and will never be shit.
that's all i needed to hear. i run up to her and pull her off of him and just start punching her in the face. next thing i know we on the ground and my bonnet is off but i'm on top of her. i continue punching and punching her until i see blood coming from this bitch. the only thing she doing is grabbing my hair. I feel domonique hand's come up behind me and pull me up as well as asia beside me.
asia: let her hair go
me: let my hair go bitch
asia: let her hair go
she continues pulling my hair then i begin to stomp her in the face. asia loosens her hand from my hair and domonique yanks me up and takes me to the room.
me: dumb bitch
domonique: baby. you ight?
me: mhm
i go to the bathroom to wash my hand off. i then hear a knock at the door and asia comes in.
asia: you okay best?
me: yea i'm straight
asia: that's my bitch! i been waiting on you to beat that hoe ass
keira: girl, you fucked her up.
me: no because i been tryna be nice to the girl but don't be all on him like that. ionc how drunk you is. that shit is dumb.
asia: true. well, i'm finna go to sleep. that was my li action for the night
keira: wait. where was dumb at? she didn't come to help her friend
me: her non fighting ass. glad she didn't
asia: *laughs* well i'm finna go good night
me: alright love y'all good night.
they leave out the room. i put my bonnet back on and get into the bed while domonique comes into the bathroom to get in the shower. i get in the bed and go to sleep for the night.