thirty-seven

Geonna P.O.V

i made it back home and realize it's time to cook. I go into my freezer to see what can i cook for him. i decide on just fried chicken, macaroni, & a can of greens & cornbread. Baby i'm tired and pregnant. ian finna be slaving over a kitchen for him. i wash my hands and i heat up my oil and begin to season the chicken. As i waited on the oil to heat, i began my water for the macaroni. i put the chicken in the oil and finish working on the sides.

After i'm done cooking, i go back into my room to find something to throw on. i decide on a long dress with straps in the back. i go back into the kitchen and begin to set the table for us to eat. in the process, i hear the doorbell ring. i go to the door and open it.
domonique: wassup.
me: hey. come in
domonique: can i get a hug?
i slightly roll my eyes and lean in and give him a hug and he walks in the house. he smelled and looked so good. he always know what to do to me.
domonique: smell like chicken
me: i know. i'll fix your plate then we can talk
domonique: okay i'll just sit down
he sits at the table while i fix both of our plates and take it to him. as well as a bottle of water for both of us.
domonique: thank you for seeing me today
me: sure domonique
domonique: look i just wanna get straight to it.
me: okay. i'm listening
domonique: i know i have fucked up in the past but i really want us to work. i'm sorry for not always being a good nigga to you and for all the lying and shit i did. you the only female who has actually done right by me. you did nothing but support me. i can't lose you
me: so how long it took you to come up with that?
domonique: it's from the heart ge. ion care bout these other hoes just you.
me: right. you always say that. but it ain't even about us no more. we got a whole baby on the way.
domonique: i know. and i not only wanna be there for her. i wanna be there for you as well. i helped make the baby so i needa be there for both of y'all
me: domonique you don't know what you want
domonique: i do and it's you. it's always been you. always only been you
me: how do i know this not just some bullshit you telling me to keep me around? 
domonique: i'll show you how committed i am.
he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small black box. i just know not.
domonique: i got your neck iced out. dugg got yo wrist iced out. so lemme ice your hand out. marry me. we can have a huge wedding or whatever you want. marry me
me: domonique
domonique: just think about it. i got everything for you. a big ass mansion with enough room for our daughter & many other kids we have, i can buy you any car you want, i got money. i can love you good and i can fuck you really good.
me: domonique its not just about that. it's about us. our relationship. how you make me feel. we can't raise a child together without having love for each other
domonique: you saying you don't love me no more?
me: of course i love you. i always will. but maybe we not meant for each other. adding onto that, i'm in a relationship
domonique: but do you love that nigga the way you love me? does he make you feel the way i made you feel? does he fuck you as good as i do? everytime we fucked i made sure you got yours. does he treat you like the queen you are?
i got quiet because everything he is saying is right. Daeveon doesn't make me feel any of these ways. but it still doesn't mean me and domonique belong together
domonique: my fucking point
me: but you cheated
domonique: and i'm sorry. it was a mistake. a dumb ass mistake i made. just lemme make it up to you.
he begins standing up and starts coming close towards me. he grabs my hand and i instantly melt at his touch. his soft hands & gentle touch always do that to me. he leans in and kisses me. his soft lips against mine made me want more. i give in and start kissing him back. i push him back
me: domonique we can't. i'm in a relationship
domonique: shhh. just lemme please you the way that nigga isn't.
he picks me up and places me on the end of the table. putting my legs in the air. he pulls the dress back and sees ian have on no panties.
domonique: shit you was waiting on me. and you already wet. *smirks*
he puts his head down and begins eating. my back instantly arches as i rub my hand through his hair. i can't even lie. that boy definitely don't eat me as good as domonique. he continues eating and sticking his finger in and out of me as i moan.
me: hmm i want you. i want you in me
domonique: you sure?
me: yess please. come on
he pulls me closer to the edge of the table and pulls his dick out. he begins teasing my clit and slowly rams himself inside me. i gasp as he does it. yeaaa domonique's wayyy bigger. he slowly starts stroking me. he looks at me and says "hmm you so sexy". i bite my lips as he says that. he slow strokes me and leans down and kisses me again. he goes down to my neck and kisses there as well.
domonique: can i take you to the bed?
me: yea baby
he picks me up and carries me to my bedroom. he take my dress completely off me and reveals my naked body & pregnant belly. he goes back inside me and sticks it in again starting to speed up a little.
me: mhmmm oh my god
domonique: yea that nigga don't fuck you like this right ? huh?
me: un un
domonique: the way that pussy acting for me i know it ain't. mmm this pussy so good baby. fuckk
me: fuckkk baby i'm finna cum
domonique: let it out baby let it out. cum on daddy dick.
i release on him and he keeps going. whew lordd he know he feel so good in me. he eventually nuts and we both breathing heavily. i get in my bed completely and sit there.
domonique: you want me to stay or go?
me: stay with me. please
domonique: so you accept my apology
me: i don't know. maybe
domonique: *laughs* idk the way you was sounding tells me you did.
me: oh fuck you
domonique: shit yk it don't take nun for him to get up. you ready for round 2?
me: bye man *laughs*
domonique: i'm finna go run your bath water and clean up the kitchen for you. you okay?
me: yes
domonique: give me a kiss
we lean in and kiss each other and he leaves out to do that. i know i said all the shit but when it comes to that man, lord knows i can stand on no business. i lay there for a second thinking how can i tell daveon i no longer want to be with him.