fifteen.

Geonna P.O.V

3...2...1 HAPPY NEW YEARS!
Me and Keira decided to go out to welcome in New Years. Yes I was back in the A. After Domonique left, nothing else really happened and I didn't go back to my mom's house after that. However, I didn't get the BMW I have been wanting. I did talk to my mom and she understood the circumstances as to why I didn't come back and she told me she would just ship it to me.
Keira: girl tonight was sooo fun! What you wanna do now?
Me: girl I'm about to go home and get in the bed! You done had me out way past my bedtime *laughs*
Keira: okay well be safe love! Text me when you get home
We go our separate ways and I head back to my car. I was kind of hungry but I don't feel like stopping anywhere. I head on home..maybe I'll have some snacks there. Me and Domonique haven't talked since that incident at my dad's house. I got inside my apartment and lock the door. I go to my kitchen and decide to pop me a bag of popcorn. I know I live like I have all the money in the world but I really don't. My dad gave me $1000 for my Christmas present but between gas, going out, and groceries, and food..I have atleast about $700 left. My rent is $900 which is due on the 3rd. I gotta find a way to get this money some way. Tomorrow I planned to visit my landlord to see if he could give me an extension but last time I did that, I highly regretted it. I finish up my popcorn and I throw that away. I go to the bathroom and start my tub water and I strip out of my clothes. I put some Dr. Teal's epson salt in the tub as well as bubbles and I light my candles in the bathroom. I get in and I stay in for atleast 30 minutes to relax my mind. When I got out, I wrapped my towel around me and drained my tub water. I blew out my candle and went to my room and threw on a gown. I cut off all the lights in my house and went to my room and cut on the tv. I watched Icarly for a li bit but then I started drifting off to sleep.

I woke up and looked at the time to see 12:17. Today was New Years Day but of course I'm not in Mississippi to be with my family. However, Asia mom invited me over to their barbecue their have every New Years. I got up and get into my closet looking for something to wear. I see a black long sleeve maxi dress and I pull that out of my closet. I decide to wear sandals cause it really isn't that cold outside anyway. It was 72 degrees outside right now. I got in my tub and start my shower water as I get my music playlist together. I take off my gown and get into the shower but I only stay in like 15 minutes. When I get out, I wrap my towel around and make my way to the sink. I brush my teeth, wash my face again, and do my skin care routine. I walk back to my room to dry off and I put on panties and bra. I lotion up my legs and I then slip on my dress. I find some accessories to put on and I then spray perfume down my body. Lastly, I put on my shoes and admire myself in the mirror. I then go back to my bathroom to put on my lashes. I then put on lipgloss and admire myself cause girl you is sexy. I cut off that light and go back to my room and I find a purse to wear. I put lipgloss, charger, AirPods, phone, and a li money inside of it. I take a couple of flicks in the mirror then I cut off all my lights and head to my car to go to Asia house.

Me: hey ma
Nia: hey my baby. I haven't seen you in so long how are you!
Me: I'm good actually. I hope you don't mind cause I didn't bring anything with me
Nia: girl now you know ion care bout nun of that. Asia upstairs in her room. Let me go help her dad finish this food
Me: okay
I go upstairs to Asia room and knock on the door. I quickly hear her say come in so I do. I see she just got out the shower so I didn't say anything but I sat in a chair beside her bed and scrolled through her TV guide.
Asia: so where Mr. Domonique at?
Me: haven't talked to him
Asia: since the stuff he did at ya mama house
Me: yep
Asia: G, you gone have to move on from that. It ain't the end of the world. That dude liked you honestly. I could see that. He put your needs before anybody. He went out his way to check on you. Forgive him
Me: Asia. Girl I'm not stressing that. I'm chilling. I just wanna enjoy my life. That's okay?
Asia: if that's what you want
She rolls her eyes and I sit there ignoring her. I sigh lowly because I still don't know what I want to do to get some extra money. I honestly don't know. While deep in thought, I hear a knock on Asia door.
Nia: the food ready girls
Me: everybody else here?
Nia: except Dante but he should be otw
Me: ok
I begin to smile to myself. Dante is Asia cousin who I have always had a crush on since I met Asia. I heard that recently him and his gf broke up soo y'all know what that means. I go to Asia mirror and fix myself to make sure I look straight.
Asia: you ready?
Me: yea let's go
I leave my purse upstairs and I grab my phone out and go downstairs with Asia. I find me a wine cooler first and decide to drink one of those while I get a plate to fix what I want. I'm not a huge barbecue person but I decided to get a hamburger, chicken, hot dog, baked beans, and potato salad. I sat down at a table outside to eat and soon I heard the back door creak open.
Dante: wassup y'all
Them: hey Dante
Dante: hey Ge
Me: hey D
He hugs me and I instantly start to melt. He smell so good omg. He starts to walk inside and everyone continues to laugh and party and drink around.

I had about 5 wine coolers and Dante bought out Hennessy, Gloria, and Crown Royal. I feel so good I'm not even gone lie to y'all!! I pour about my 3rd cup of Gloria and decide to drink. I know I'm about to be fucked up. I never drink this much. All the old folks were outside and the young people were inside. I decide to go and sit in Dante lap.
Dante: damn girl you drunk ain't it?
Me: I guess so. You gone give me some I want.
I start to feel on his member. I never realized it was that big.
Dante: chill. Ian gone take advantage of you like that. You drunk that's wrong.
Me: Ian that drunk just lemme feel it.
Dante: nah chill
Me: come on.
I continue to rub on it until I guess he got agitated. He picks me up and takes me upstairs and lays me down in Asia bed. He grabs the blanket from the foot of her bed and wraps it around me. He starts to leave out but I stop him.
Me: wait Dante. Lay with me.
He looks as if he is hesitant but he takes off his shoes and gets in the bed with me. He grabs the remote and flips through channels and I lay on him until I start to drift off to sleep.

It's honestly the next day. I ain't even know I slept that long until I looked at the time. It's 11:26 right now. I get up and I immediately have a headache. Dante was gone but Asia was in bed with me. I go downstairs to grab me a bottle of water and I immediately have to throw up. I run to the guest bathroom and throw up in the toilet. I get up and rinse my mouth out with water. I sigh lowly and get back up. I got upstairs to Asia room and pop a few pills. This is a every year thing at Asia house. Everybody gets drunk. Not the kids. They more so get drunk of koolaid. I drink more water and I put back on my shoes and grab my purse from off her bed. I go outside to my car because I need to head to my landlord apartment to talk to him. When I finally maneuver myself out of their driveway, I drive off to my apartments.

I park in front of the landlord's leasing office and knock on the door. I hear a faint "come in" as if it was far away. I go inside and I see tony in the back.
Tony: Geonna Montgomery. What can I do for ya today sweetie?
Me: hey mr. Tony. I'm trying to see if I can get an extension on my rent please.
Tony: what you need an extension for?
Me: money is really tight right now Tony so I need the extension
Tony: so if I give you the extension what you gone do for me?
Me: Tony I thought you said last time was a one time deal
Tony sits back in his chair and decides to light his cigar up.
Tony: I said that? Ion remember. But if you want that extension, you can come on give it to me.
Me: what if I don't?
Tony: I'll have that evicted sign on ya door come the 4th.
I sigh and I get on my knees and crawl over to him. I unbuckle his belt and I slide down his drawers revealing his member. I then slowly began to suck it.