eighteen

Geonna P.O.V

It's Sunday. The day after Valentines. I am literally so tired! This been my only off day all week. I leave the daycare, come home, only long enough to take a shower and get something to eat, then head back to the club until 2 or sometimes 3 in the morning. This is my life though I guess. I really wanted to sleep today but Dante planned us a day together since yesterday he had to work and I did too. The only thing is Dante doesn't know I am a stripper. I tell him I go to the club to help out my cousin. He doesn't know any better so I don't try to tell him anything differently. I get up out my bed to see it is 2:15. Damn, it is kind of late. Me and Dante date was at 7 tonight. I grabbed my phone and I see Domonique facetime me twice. I go to my bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth and then decide to call him back.
Me: yes?
Domonique: what you doing?
Me: bout to fix me something to eat
Domonique: let a nigga pull up
Me: nope
Domonique: you gone be like that Fr?
Me: yep
I go in the kitchen and take out pancake mix, turkey bacon, and eggs.
Domonique: so I can't get a plate or nothing?
Me: no sir lil baby
Domonique: youn never call me that
Me: *laughs* I know
Domonique: can I take you out on a date?
Me: when?
Domonique: um shit tonight
Me: can't. Going out with my cousin.
Domonique: since when you had family down here?
Me: worried about the wrong thing shawty
Domonique: Ight well. Imma let you make ya food. I'll talk to you later.
Me:okay *hangs up*
I put my turkey bacon in a skillet and let it cook as I begin to stir up my pancake mix. When that's done, I put it in a separate skillet to let that cook as well. When I flip the pancakes, I see a call from Dante. I answer and prop him up since it was facetime call.
Me: hello?
Dante: wyd baby
Me: cooking
Dante: ready for me to come over
Me: I thought we wasn't gone go out until later.
Dante: I got a change of plans. I thought we could like do something at my house.
Me: really? Like what?
Dante: can't tell you all that.
Me: *laughs* okay
Dante: what you cooking?
Me: sausage and bacon
Dante: I'm finna come get me a plate while I'm on break
Me: what time you get off?
Dante: 5:30 supposed to. wanted you to come over at 7
Me: oh okay. That's fine boo. And yea..I'll have ya plate put up for you.
Dante: thanks baby. I'm on the way
He hangs up and I fix more pancakes and sausage for him. I grab a plate from the cabinet and took out my pancakes and put them on the plate. I flipped my sausage over and waited for a minute. When I thought his was done, I flipped his pancakes over. Lastly, I took out my sausage and put that on my plate. I grabbed another small skillet and decided to make me some eggs. I melted butter in my pan and took a bowl and eggs out. I cracked the eggs and put salt and pepper on my eggs and used to a fork to mix it together. When I got done, I then poured them into the skillet. I stirred them around. I went back to my pancakes and took them out and put them on another pan and flipped his sausage over. I finished the eggs and split them into both of our plates. I took his sausage out and put it on his plate and put his plate in the microwave.

I hear the doorbell ring so I went to answer it.
Me: hey baby
Dante: hey *kisses me*
I grab my plate and put it on the table as well as his.
Me: go wash ya hands in the bathroom
I took out forks and syrup. I also got ketchup cause he like ketchup on his eggs. I put them on the table as well as some napkins. He comes out and smacks my ass
Dante: damn yo ass look fat
Me: boy hush
Dante: Yk what you wearing tonight?
Me: of course not
Dante: pack a bag when you come tonight
Me: I might
Dante: want a quickie before I gotta go back
Me: boy no
Dante: *laughs* Ight
Me: what time you gotta go back anyway?
Dante: break over at 3:30
Me: okay
We continue to eat and when we both are done, I take our plates and put them in the sink. When I go back by him he grabs me and makes me sit in his lap. Not gone lie to yall, me and him have fucked about 2 or 3 times. his dick so big but his stroke game ain't top tier. On a scale of 1 to 10, his stroke game like a 5 or 6. Ion complain though cause he know how to eat out some cat. He begins to kiss on my neck and rubs on my clit through my shorts.
Me: baby
Dante: shhh
He pull down my pants and puts me on the table. He lays he down..knowing down everything on there and eats me out.
Me: fuck Dante
He continues to eat and suck on my clit before I begin to feel as if I'm about to cum
Me: baby I'm finna cum
He put his fingers in me and goes in and out fast before my cum begins to ooze out. When I thought he was done, I hop off the table and find my shorts. Before I could put them on, he picks me up and takes me to my room. He lays me on the bed and he takes out his dick. He rubs his tip along my clit first then slowly sticks it in.
Dante: shit
Me: *moans lowly*
He continues to stroke in and out of me in missionary. He tells me to flip over so I do. I arch my back and he sticks it in me. He strokes in and out again but then his phone rings.
Me: you gone answer *moans*
Dante: hell no
Me: answer
I take his dick out of me and I sit on the bed. He answers the phone. When he gets off, he pulls his pants up.
Dante: I gotta go baby
Me: okay
He kisses me and he grabs his stuff and walks out. I slightly roll my eyes. Dante is such a sweet and good person but it's just his stroke game is so..idk. I get up and go put back on my shorts. I go under the sink and grab Lysol spray and spray my table down cause people do eat on this mf. I grab a paper towel and wipe everything down. When I'm finished, I put everything back on the table and go to the kitchen. I start my dish water and put soap and bleach in the water. I then begin to clean all my dishes. When I finish that, I drain the water and clean my sink out with soap, a scrubber, and hot water. When finished, I wipe down my stove and counter and put everything back. I go to the wash room and put my money in the dryer and let it go around. It's only 4:20 now so I decided to chill until 5.

It's 5:02 so I get up and go to the bathroom. I start my shower water and strip out my clothes while waiting. I then get in and stay in about 15-20 minutes. I get out and wrap my towel around me and I go to the sink to brush my teeth and do my skin care routine. After that, I go to my room and go in my closet and I find a fitted strapless dress. I lay it out on my bed and I go put on my panties and bra. I know we gone fuck tonight but shidd..ion even want to Fr. I put on the dress and a coat on over it. I put on deodorant and then lotion. I spray my body down in perfume and then find some strap heels to put on. I admire myself in the mirror and see my ass looks fat. I pack my spend the night back as well as my purse. I grab everything, cut off the lights, and I go to my car. I unlock my door and put my purse and bag in the passenger seat. I type his address into maps and begin to head to his house.

When I got there, I park my car in his driveway. Damn his house looks nice. From us talking more more, I did find out he does have a 3 year old daughter with his ex-girlfriend. I haven't met her yet although I would love to. Y'all know I literally love kids! I look at myself in the mirror and I fix my hair and I put on a little more lipgloss. I fix my hair..grab my purse and go to his door. When I get there I knock. I hear unknown voices talking inside and shuffling around. Finally..the door is open and the smell of weed instantly hits my nose.
Unknown: wassup
Me: hey. Dante here?
Unknown: oh shit. We ain't expect you here so soon.
Me: umm..yea
Unknown: well shit..come in
I go inside and I see about 2-3 other dudes sitting around.
Unknown: oh shit..I'm Jay my bad
Me: nice to meet you. Where Dante?
Jay: I..um. I think he upstairs.
Me: you think?
I grab my phone and decide to call him. The phone rings but he never answers. I call again and still no answer. I look over at them and they all look worried. I roll my eyes and get up and walk back to my car. So basically I got stood up..at this boy house. I ain't never been through that. At this point..I feel some type of way because no way I got all this dressed up and I don't have anything to do. So I decide to call Domonique. He answers on the first ring.
Me: what you doing
Domonique: finna head to the studio
Me: can we go somewhere
Domonique: where you wanna go baby?
Me: I don't care. I'm all dressed up. I just wanna go somewhere.
Domonique: Ight. We can go to capital grille. Meet me there in like 30-40 minutes.
I hang up and since capital grille is all the way on the other side of town..I back out of his driveway and head over there. As I leave out of his neighborhood, my phone rings and I see it's Dante.
Me: yes?
Dante: baby I'm sorry. I just got off work.
Me: I hear you
Dante: can we reschedule for another day?
Me: sure
Dante: next weekend?
Me: alright
I hang up cause he really wasn't talking about shit. After a while, I make it across town to capital grille. I text Domonique to see where he is and he quickly tells me 5 minutes away. I sit and scroll on my phone as I wait for him to pull up.

I hear a tap on my window and I turn to look. I grab my purse and phone and cut off my car and get out to go towards him.
Me: not you scaring me
Domonique: you look good
Me: thank you
We walk inside and he says some words to the hostess and we are quickly walking to our table. We sit down and I glance at the menu determining what I want. I didn't wanna drink so I just decided on a water. The waiter comes around and takes our order and then our menu and leaves.
Domonique: I been missing you
Me: I bet
Domonique: nah serious
Me: I hear you
Domonique: when the next time you gotta work?
Me: which place?
Domonique: strip club
Me: Im probably gone go in Wednesday..i might not strip though. But I gotta strip this whole weekend
Domonique: you oughta stop that
Me: why
Domonique: man Yk I got you! I'll buy you whatever I need
Me: thanks but Yk ion depend on no nigga Domonique
Domonique: well lemme give you some money
Me: I'm okay.
Domonique: mane come on
Me: chill please
After that..things start to get quiet. He sits and looks around as I do the same. While looking around I see a familiar face walk towards me with a female on his arm.
Me: Dante?