twenty-two.

Geonna POV

Rayana: Happy Birthday
Me: Really Jakiyah
Jakiyah: I thought y'all could make up for this. I mean y'all are my best friends come on now.
Me: that's some you do when we on your time. bitch it's my fucking birthday. all y'all on my fucking time. And what tf gives you the audacity. Bitch I oughta steal off on yo ass just for bringing her ass dumb bitch
I begin to go towards her but Asia and Keira quickly come to me and stop me.
Rayana: nah let the bitch come so I can beat that ass again like a did last time
Me: BEAT WHO ASS HOE. Bitch you fucking snuck me. Run up on my ass again bet I stomp a hoe in the ground stop playing wimme.
Rayana: do it then bitch
I go around them and try to run up on her but I feel a strong pair of hands come around my waist and pick me up.
Rayana: well well well. we meet again D
Domonique: bro don't start that shit yo. I'm happy. Ion got time for you ruining shit for me again
Rayana: D you know I miss you. The way you used to dick me down. & eat me out & lick on every part of my body
I begin to feel my blood boil as I look at this hoe in the eye. I'm trying my best not to rock her shit. I feel Domonique's hand rub against my lower back to try and calm me down.
Domonique: girl you bringing up old ass shit. You bringing up fucking 9th grade shit. Be realistic dude.
Asia: you okay bestie
Me: yea I'm fine.
Asia grabs me by the arm and me, her, and Keira all go into the room.
Asia: you still wanna go out ?
Me: yea I guess
Keira: what about them ?
Me: they can stay. It's just the weekend but if a bitch tries me or does anything to Domonique..i promise
Asia: they won't I will make sure of it.
Domonique soon comes back in the room.
Domonique: you straight baby?
Me: yea baby..I'm fine.
He kisses my forehead and goes to the bathroom.
Asia: Ight bitch we finna let you get dressed
Keira: exactly boo. Put yo shit on
I laugh at them but I follow them out the room to see Jakiyah and Rayana sitting on the couch.
Me: Ight so y'all can stay. Y'all room upstairs. But if it's any bullshit and I mean any, some shit gone have to go down.
Jakiyah: it won't be any bestie..I promise.
I nod my head as they go upstairs and I go into the room with Domonique. I go in my suitcase and pick out a red mini dress that's tight and it shows my side boob. I love it!! I lay it out on the bed and I go into the bathroom with Domonique. I see him starting a shower.
Me: can I get in with you?
Domonique: of course baby.
I strip out of my clothes and I put my hair in a bun and get into the shower with him. I begin to put soap on my body as I feel Domonique kiss on my neck. I slightly moan.
Me: baby
Domonique: shh..just let me please you.
He lifts me up and pins me against the shower wall and rests my legs on his shoulder. He begins to eat me. I moan and begin to pull on his hair. I feel his tongue flicking and moving around and on my clit. I slowly moan "Domonique" but he doesn't stop. I soon am being held up by one hand with the other hand used to play with my clit. He sticks his finger in and I begin to moan louder.
Me: fuckk
He continues going as I continue playing in his hair until I soon feel the urge to cum.
Me: I'm finna cum
He speeds up until my legs begin to shake and I release in his mouth. When I finish, he picks me up again and puts me back down. I kiss him in the mouth and continue our shower together. I get out and wrap my towel around me and Domonique not too long gets out behind me. I grab my tooth brush and toothpaste and go back in the bathroom to brush my teeth. I go back in the room and dry off and put on my undergarments. I feel Domonique come by me and he smacks my ass.
Domonique: that ass so fat
Me: boy hush
Domonique: must be doing my thang back there
Me: boy please *laughs*
I grab my flat iron out my bag and go back to the bathroom and plug it up. I soon hear a knock on the door while Domonique sitting on the bed with his clothes basically on.
Me: come in
Asia: bitch you not ready yet
Me: you see me doing my hair don't it.
Asia: that ass fat though
Me: period. You see it.
Asia: *laughs*
Me: everybody else ready ?
Asia: yea. I don't really give a fuck what dumb and dumber doing.
Me: stop
Asia: okay okay
Me: give me like another 15 minutes and imma be ready
Asia nods her head and walks out the room. I finish my hair then go put on my dress. I put on spray deodorant and spray my body down in perfume. I grab my heels and I look over in the bed to just see Domonique admiring me.
Me: Whatt
Domonique: you just so fine baby.
Me: thank you
I reach into the bed and he gives me a kiss. The kiss turns into him sticking his tongue into my mouth. He grab me by my neck and pulls me closer to him.
Me: okay okay
Domonique: don't want a round two?
Me: maybe when we come back baby
He nods his head and I get up off the bed. I put on my heels and grab my clutch and head to the living room where everybody else was.
Asia: bitch you look good
Keira: that red look good asf on you
Jakiyah: it does
Rayana: she look Ight
Me: bitch y-
Domonique: un un. Baby, not today okay?
Me: alright
Rayana: *laughs* a nigga gotta get her in check
Asia: I wish a nigga did me like that hmm.
Me: girl hush *laughs* y'all ready?
Keira: yes ma'am. Let's go
We go outside and I get into the truck with Domonique, Asia, and Keira. Dumb and dumber will ride in another car. The body guard drives us off as me and Domonique hold hands while he drives us to the club.