twenty.

Geonna P.O.V

It's March now. Today is my last day at the daycare. Lemme catch y'all up on what's been going on. After me and Domonique decided we wanted to be serious with each other, we spent every day together. Weekdays he spends the night with me and weekends I spend the night with him. We literally have clothes at each other house. It's been amazing so far. We just actually had sex for the first time last week and lemme say baby..the wait was worth it. When I tell y'all he does not bullshit. He hits it right and eats me like crazy. I'm loving being with him so far. Im actually looking at moving out but not together. I think it's just time for a bigger space. I love my apartment but I want something new. Either a condo or a townhouse would be so good for me right now.

Anyway..we are getting ready to close up. I'm waiting on Ayesha, Jason mama, since Domonique is gone out of town for a show. Jason sits and watches the tv as I spray down the tables and put the chairs up as we wait. I soon hear the door open and I see her. I'm so glad she doesn't know that me and Domonique are together like that.
Ayesha: hey girl..I'm so sorry I'm late.
Me: no problem. Y'all have a good night
Ayesha: you too

Oh, me and Jakyah have gotten back cool. And we are all going out of town together. As well as me and Asia. Also, my coworker Keira is too. Jakyah meeting us down there and she bringing somebody with her as well but idk who. I lock everything and cut off the lights and head to my car. I drive off to Zaxby's down the street and order wings and things. Once I get my food, I drive off towards my apartment. Soon my phone rings.
Me: hello
Domonique: wyd baby?
Me: on the way home wassup ?
Domonique: shit nothing. I just got done rehearsing. I miss you
Me: I miss you more
Domonique: shoulda came to this show wimme
Me: boy *laughs*
Domonique: I'm serious. I could be fucking you right about now
Me: maybe next time
Domonique: you be bullshittin
Me: *laughs* I'm finna go eat my food and pack so imma talk to you later baby.
Domonique: okay I love you.
Me: *hangs up*

Did he just say that?? Maybe he didn't mean it. I shook it off and grab my bags and went inside my apartment. Yes y'all..I do still strip but I told them I wasn't coming back in until Wednesday. I have boxes everywhere cause y'all know I'm tryna move. I have potential condo I seen so maybe I will get that one! I set down everything and wash my hands and eat my food. Asia and Keira are coming to my house tonight and Jakyah and whoever she bringing with her they are meeting us in New Orleans. When I get done eating, I throw away my food and wash my hands again. I go to the bathroom and start my tub water. While that's running, I brush my teeth & do my facial routine. I then strip out my clothes and get into the tub. I stay in about 15 minutes then I hear someone knocking at the door. I get out, drain my water, & wrap my towel around me. I go to the door, unlock it and let Asia and Keira in.
Asia: hey birthday bitchh
Keira: hey my girl
Me: hey y'all. I just got out the tub so make y'all self comfortable. I'm finna go put on clothes.
Asia: bitch I don't know how we getting comfortable, you got boxes everywhere
Me: bitch you so overdramatic *laughs*
I put on some shorts and one of Domonique's shirts and go back into the living. This shirt smells just like him. Ugh I miss him so much.
Keira: look what I got for us!
She pulls out a bottle of pink whitney and crown royal apple.
Asia: heyyy..I like you more already.
Me: *laughs* Y'all want some ice?
Keira: yes.
Asia: yes thats fine.
I go to the kitchen and grab some plastic cups. I put ice into all 3 & took it to them. They began mixing things but I didn't care. I just wanted to drink. They pass me a cup & I began drinking. I grabbed the remote to play some music because it was way too quiet. I wondered what Domonique was doing right now. Next thing I know, my phone began ringing. I grabbed it and propped it up on the coffee table.
Me: hey baby
Domonique: hey mamas. what you doing? And why it's so loud?
Me: drinking. Asia and Keira over here. My bad. Lemme turn down the tv
I grabbed the remote and turned down the music a little.
Domonique: baby you look good
Me: Boy no I dont. I look a mess
Domonique: you do look good. Then I see you with my shirt on. Girl I'll fuck the shit outta you right now
Asia: ewwwwwwww
Me: girl shut the fuck up *laughs*. I'm ready to see you. I promise I don't feel like waiting until my birthday bash.
Domonique: imma see what I can do baby but Yk I gotta make this money. Speaking of ya birthday bash, how the planning coming?
Me: good. The party planned out. I'm getting my outfit made and I gotta find somebody to do my hair and makeup then I will be good.
Domonique: Yk I got you baby. I'll give you some money on allat
Me: stop cause Yk how I feel about using your money.
Domonique: you know I don't mind. How much you need?
I began to roll my eyes. He knows I literally hate when he does this. I started changing the subject.
Me: when you go on stage?
Domonique: in like an hour
Me: well text me when you get off stage. *hangs up*
I throw my phone on the couch, sigh lowly, and roll my eyes.
Keira: you okay baby?
Me: yea. Shit just irritates me when he does that cause stop. I literally already told you I don't need your money.
Asia: be happy girl you got a man like that. Some Niggas don't even offer to do nothing for they girl
Me: yes but he knows how I feel about that. Look..I'm finna just go to sleep. We got some ways to drive in the morning. Goodnight
I go in my room and close the door. I do some last minute packing of my suitcase to clear my bed. I cut off the light, get in the bed, and go to sleep.