seven.

Geonna POV

I woke up to the sound of my timer going off. I cut it off and I seen a miss call from Domonique💙. I called him back as I folded up my blanket and put it back up.
Me: hello
Dominique: wassup? You good
Me: yea when you called I was sleep
Domonique: you ready for tonight?
Me: yes sir
Domonique: me too. Is it possible for you to be dressed by 5:30 so we can go out?
Me: why earlier?
Domonique: so like..I gotta stop by the studio and then we go on to our date? Is that okay?
Me: yea it is. I'm about to get in the tub now
Domonique: Ight bet. I'll see you later.

He hangs up the phone and sigh lowly. I put my phone on the charger and go in the shower. I stay in about 20 minutes and get out. I wrap my towel around my body and head to my room. I dry off and then grab my cocoa butter and lotion up my entire body. I put on my savage x fenty panties and bra. And then I start on my hair. I really only like 40 minutes left before he comes. I twisted my hair down and put on a black headband wig I had. It was already flat-ironed so I just combed it. Lastly I put on my satin dress. I then found my lace up stiletto heels and put them on as well. I sprayed my body down in my favorite perfume and put on my jewelry. I felt that I looked like a baddie and this dress made my ass pop. I took some pictures and videos in my mirror and posted a side video on my Instagram story. After my little photoshoot I grabbed my purse and cut off all the lights. I was waiting on Domonique to get here so I sat on the couch waiting for him. After a good 3 minutes, I heard a knock on the door. I get up to open it.
Domonique: was-damn
Me: what
Domonique: you look good asf
Me: thank you
Domonique: no problem. You ready to go though
Me: yea let's go.
I cut off the living room light and follow behind him to go to his car. He came around to my side and opened the door as I said thank you. It had a red interior which I knew I would like cause red is my favorite color. I'm so nervous. I don't want to say the wrong thing or sound stupid or anything. I feel like he just looking at me like omg I'm so nervous.
Domonique: you Ight?
Me: yea why wouldn't I be?
Domonique: you look deep in though
Me: yea I'm good just nervous *chuckles*
Domonique: no need to be. I got you *winks*
I blush as he pulls out of the apartment complex. Damn..it's some about about a nigga when he drive that does some to me. I smile to myself a little bit. He cuts the radio up and I hear his voice boom through the speakers. The first and he played was "Errbody". Never heard of it but it had a nice beat. He was singing it word for word while I silently bobbed my head.
Domonique: you like that?
Me: yea..I fuck with it.
Domonique: preciate it ma
I blush again. Ian blushed this much in a minute. I recorded videos of myself that I thought was cute while his music played in the background. I posted it on my story with a red heart. He continued to drive until we made it to the place we planned to eat at. He gave his keys to the valet and came around to my side to open to my door. I grabbed my purse and got out the car.
Domonique: damn you look good
Me: thank you again
Domonique: you ready to go?
Me: yeah come on
We went in and were walked all the way to the back for a private room. It was only two of us but it was a man with a violin playing at the back and rose petals all over the floor.
Me: this is beautiful
Domonique: not as beautiful as you
I bursted out laughing at that corny ass shit.
Me: not that corny shit
Domonique: so Yeen like that
Me: no sir
He lightly shoves me and starts laughing a little.
Domonique: Ight maybe a li bit
Me: not a little..all the way.
Domonique: be hating.
Me: *laughs* okay seriously, tell me about you.
Domonique: well, I got two kids..I'm originally from Atlanta, as Yk I'm a rapper, I'm 26, and yea..that pretty much it. What about you?
Me: well, I have 0 kids but I have 2 nieces and a nephew that I care for like they are mines, I'm originally from a small town in Mississippi, I want to be a teacher as you know, I'm 22, 23 in March, kind of pretty much it.
Domonique: so what made you wanna be a teacher?
Me: well, actually my mom was one. and I kind of always wanted to work with kids, but I knew I didn't want to go in the medical field and then I thought about a teacher and now we here.
Domonique: and, what made you wanna come to school in Atlanta.
Me: honestly, I just wanted to get out of Mississippi. And idk, I just wanted to go here. but enough about me, can I ask you a question?
Domonique: shoot
Me: so do you say you are in your kids life? or do you just show up when you want to?
Domonique: nah, I definitely take care of my kids. I pay for anything they need!If  I'm out of town on a concert, I always FaceTime them and talk to them.
Me: okay I like that!
Domonique: yea, do you want kids? I'd you do, how many?
Me: yes! I love kids and honestly I want 4 or 5
He choked on his water
Domonique: damn
Me: *laughs* what?
Domonique: that's a lot.
Me: nah not really, think about it, you halfway there.
Domonique: true true
Me: exactly.
We continue to laugh and chat to each other while the waiter brings out our food.

Domonique: thank you
He hands the waiter back the receipt he had to sign and he gives him a tip. He come and pulls out my chair for me to get up and we walk hand in hand out the restaurant. I see a couple of his fans ask for pictures and autographs so I allow him to do those. I smile to myself from the side
Domonique: I'm sorry about that
Me: oh no, it's okay! It comes with the territory
I laugh silently and the man hands Domonique his keys after pulling back up with his car. He opens the door for me and I get in and wait for him to come around to the other side. when he gets in and cranks up the car, he sets his phone down and grabs my hands as he drives. He really turning me on right now. I haven't had anything like this from a man in a minute. While deep in thought, I see his phone go off and the name "ayesha," flashes across the screen. I look at him and he takes his hand away from mine to answer the phone.
Dominique: hello
Okay, it can't be too serious cause if it was another female like that, he wouldn't answer around me right? I sigh lowly waiting for him to get off the phone. I don't listen to much in the conversation but I could tell they were still otp. He yells "Fuck." After hanging up on her.
Me: you okay?
Domonique: yea yea, I'm sorry. I gotta stop by her house real quick is that okay?
Me: yea..who is that anyway?
Domonique: my baby mama. well Jason mama
Me: oh okay.
I glance out the window as I see him make a u-turn. I began to lay my head back slowly starting to drift off but I don't. We pull up to this house and I just glance at it.
Domonique: I'll be back.
Me: okay
He gets out of the car and goes up to the door and rings the doorbell. She comes out and I hear some yelling
Ayesha: then you bring a li bitch to my house too.
I look over and don't know to say. I'm not the type to be all ghetto and loud so I didn't say anything. I grab my phone and scroll through my phone. Ian into the baby mama drama and that ain't my business. I start to see Domonique head back to the car so I get quiet.
Him: I'm so sorry about that
Me: it's cool, can you just take me home?
Domonique: but I had more things-
Me: please
He pulls off from in front of the house and heads back on the highway towards the house. The date was good and all but like..that kind of ruined the vibe and I wasn't really in a date vibe after that. I lay my head back on the seat and drift off to sleep.

I woke up to my leg being shook.
Domonique: we here
Me: thanks
I open my door and walk towards my front door.
Domonique: look Ik that kind of ruined the vibe but I really enjoyed you tonight.
Me: yea besides that I enjoyed myself to
Domonique: can we do this again soon?
Me: I mean possibly if it ain't no more baby mama drama.
Domonique: *laughs* well goodnight
Me: goodnight.
We look at each other for a minute and we both lean for a kiss. I haven't had that in a minute but I liked it. I pull apart from him and smile. I smile at him and he smiled back and I head inside my apartment. I smirk to myself and head to my bathroom. I take off my lashes. And change my clothes and put on a long sleep dress or as my grandma calls it a moo-moo. I wrap my hair up and get in the bed. I set a timer for 6:00 am and put my phone on the charger. I cut on the tv and watched Netflix until I went to sleep.