eight.

Geonna POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off and many missed texts and FaceTime calls. The most recent one I seen was from Asia. I decide to call her back first.
Me: hello
Asia: girl, have you seen shade room?
Me: no why?
Asia: you are all up on there go look now!
I log into my Instagram and go to the shade room Instagram and low and behold I'm the first post on there. The headline said: "Rapper Lil Baby was spotted out last night with a mysterious girl". The first thing I spotted was our clothes and us leaving out of the place last night. I go through the comments and read some of them. Most of them repetitive. Saying I'm pretty and I seen one that said "it's the body for me". Most of them were also trying to find my name on Instagram. I chuckled to myself.
Me: hello
Asia: so when was you gone tell me that you went on a date with lil baby
Me: I told you I was
Ask: bitch you said Domonique
Me: which is his real name.
Asia: oh my godddd. bitch I don't know what to say! I'm so happy!!!
Me: why?
Asia: cause you dating a rapper. And most importantly, my favorite
Me: we not dating yet Asia. It was one date and I don't even know what way Thats gone go.
Asia: yea whatever. But I'm going to let you get ready. I'll talk to you later!
I hang up and get out the bed. All this happened so fast. I make up my bed and then go into the bathroom. I start my shower water and connect my phone to the speaker to blast out to Keyshia Cole. Keyshia is my girl and I haven't listened to her in a minute. I strip out of my clothes and get in the shower and stay in about 20 minutes. I get out and wrap my towel around me. I go to my room and find some jogging pants and my high school t-shirt to throw on. I dry off and put on the clothes and finish it off with my air Max 270s. I put on my deodorant and spray my body down with my favorite perfume. I grab my suitcase from the back and fill it up. I plan to stay about 2-3 weeks so I pack up my bag with plenty of crop tops, 10 pairs of jeans, 3 joggers, my jean jacket , a regular jacket, and of course some dresses because I plan on going out and going to church while I'm there. I got some clothes back home but not as many as I do here ofc. I zip up that suitcase and grab my Nike duffel bag from the top of my closet. I fill that with shoes, undergarments, and perfume. Mostly everything else I need is already there because I was just there for thanksgiving. I put my wig in a ponytail and started to pack up my purse with my phone, charger, and more miscellaneous things. I cut off all my lights and grab my MacBook and charger before heading outside to the car.

Once I'm at the car, I put everything I need in the trunk and put my purse and MacBook in the front with me. By now it had to 10:50 so I planned to go and get something to eat. I back out of my parking spot and head to the nearest Wendy's. I am literally so ready to get back home. Besides me, I have 2 other siblings, Alisha and DJ or derrick jr. Alisha is 20 and Derrick is on his senior year in high school. Alisha is ofc my favorite sibling but don't tell Derrick that. Since he is the only boy and the youngest, he is spoiled rotten. My parents aren't together but my mom did remarry to a man name Jonathan. We have our on and off days. Some days I get along with him some days I don't which is sometimes why when I come back to Mississippi, I refrain from just spending the night there but at my dads and bestfriend house as well. Jonathan has 2 kids by his ex wife and they are two girls, twins, and they are 15. My dad on the other hand...after him and my mama got a divorce, whew he went crazy. I mean me, Derrick, and Alisha are his kids with my mom but he also got like 5 other kids besides us. With him, I am the second oldest but he had a boy before me name Erick and after Derrick, he had Jamie, a boy who is 16, Jaylen, a boy who is 14, Aidden, a boy who is 13, Katrina, who is 12, and he has another one on the way with my step mom. So basically, Erick, Jamie, and Jaylen have the same mom and dad but the rest are by different  females. Yea, my did got a little bit too happy. Y'all will probably meet her because now she is my step mom. Yea it is a lot. I also have a bestfriend name Jakiyah who stays in Mississippi so y'all will meet her as well. But anyways, I pull into Wendy's lines and order me a $5 biggie bag with strawberry lemonade for the drink. I then head onto the highway towards Mississippi.

After a good 6 hours, I am taking the exit towards my mom house. It felt so good to be back home. It was only about 5 rn and I didn't know what my friends planned to do tonight. But best believe, I was ready for it all! I soon pull up in my mom driveway and I park behind my sisters car. She got a car after she graduated from high school like usually all of us do. All I know is that my parents should get me another one for Christmas cause I'm really sick of this one. I get out of the car and get my bag from the trunk. I unlock the front door and yell "I'm home," but only to see a special visitor on the couch waiting for me. Dominique Jones.