ten.

Geonna POV

I wake up in the bed while Domonique is on the soft sleeper. He has on his beats and a notebook while writing down lyrics I'm guessing. Today is December 20th, my besties birthday, and I have yet to go get her anything and I haven't even went Christmas shopping yet. I'm hungry and usually my mama cooks everyday when I'm down here. I grab my phone and cashapp my bestie $100 "for happy birthday see you later baby💕".
Domonique: I woke you up?
Me: nah. you wanna go to my mama house for breakfast?
Domonique: I mean if you want to..and if she allow me.
Me: I'm sure she will. I'm about to get in the shower though.
Domonique: alright.
I put out a regular crop top and ripped jeans cause I didn't really plan on getting cute frfr until my bestie birthday get together later on. I go to the bathroom and start my water while I begin on my skin care routine and brush my teeth. I get in the shower and stay in about a good 15 minutes and get out. I wrap the towel around me and grab my dirty clothes from the night before and walk out the bathroom.
Domonique: damn
Me: what?
Domonique: I know you got on a towel and all but shit. body nice as hell.
Me: thanks boo.
I lean down and pick up my stuff off the floor as he comes up behind me.
Me: Domonique move *laughs*
Domonique: man when you gone be mines Fr?
Me: when you want me to be?
Domonique: shit now if you want to.
Me: boy boo. You barely know me. Give it a couple months.
Domonique: whatever. I'm finna get in the shower.
Me: alright
I put on my undergarments and lotion up my body as he gets in the shower. I then put on my deodorant and then my clothes and admire myself in the mirror. Ass look right! okay okay. I grab my perfume and spray my body down. I decide imma wear my natural hair for now until later on and let my mom braid down my hair later because she braids my hair perfectly. I wet my hair and put it in a puffball. I also put a li cream in it to make it stay how I want it to. I grab my mascara and put that on with lipgloss and admire myself. Damn I'm pretty. I record a few videos of myself and I see Domonique come out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. gahhh damn. his member was poking freely and I enjoyed every moment of it.
Domonique: you like what you see?
Me: it's Ight
Domonique: the way you look it don't look to just be "Ight"
Me: stfu
Domonique: come put that pussy on my face and maybe I will.
Me: boy shut the hell up *laughs*
Domonique: you be hating
Me: nah li daddy. I don't. but you ready?
Domonique: give me a good 5 minutes.
Me: okay I'm finna go down to the car.
Domonique: okay
I get up and grab my phone, purse, and charger out the outlet. I grab the keys off the table and go down to the car. I crank up the car and listen to H.E.R. until he comes down stairs. I scroll through my Instagram until I see him come downstairs. He gets in the passenger seat and puts on his seatbelt
Domonique: give me a kiss
Me: come here
We kiss each other and I crank up the car to drive out the parking spot.
Me: you got the key to the hotel right?
Domonique: yea
Me: okay
Instead of going straight to my mama house, I pull into Starbucks and get a venti caramel Frappuccino. Call me white idc but this always goes perfect with my mom's breakfast.

I soon pull into the driveway to see all my siblings car. I get out and grab my phone and go inside.
Me: hey mama.
Mama: hey baby and hey my son-in-law
Me: un un ma..see you ran out
Domonique: don't listen to her hey mama
Me: whatever where the food?
Mama: in the kitchen like always.
Me: okay I'm gone wash my hands and fix my plate. come on boo.
We walk to the bathroom to wash our hands and I head back to the kitchen. I grab a plate and fill it up waffles, French toast, eggs, grits, sausage, bacon, and I fill my cup up with apple juice.
Domonique: damn Ian never seen you eat that much.
Me: 1. It's my mama cooking. 2. We only been together twice and 3rd. Kiss my ass
Domonique: come let me.
Me: shut up. My siblings probably all in the entertainment room so you can come down there when you done
Domonique: Ight bet
I go to the room and place my food and cup down on the center table while my brother and his friend are sitting playing the game on the couch.
Me: hey y'all. Hey sisssss!! I missed you so much!
Alisha: omg I missed you so much more come here!
I hug her cause the last time I came down here she wasn't here. She is like my go to for everything. I speak to her boyfriend Austin and their 3 year old Kyra. Kyra is like my little child so when they come to Georgia to visit me, I usually keep Kyra.
Me: Domonique should be down here in a minute I'm waiting on him.
Alisha: wait! The dude I let in yesterday is Domonique? I was in such a rush I didn't pay attention. That's li baby?
Me: yesss
Alisha: why you ain't tel me y'all were together?
Me: didn't see it as a priority...speak of the devil there he go.
Domonique: wassup y'all!
Alisha: omg heyy.
DJ: wassup man
Me: you met DJ. That's my sister Alisha.
Domonique: nice to meet you.
Me: that's her fiancé Austin and their child Kyra.
He waved to both of them.
Kyra: teetee is this my uncle?
Me: uh-
Domonique: yep. Wassup niece
He gives her a high five and Alisha gives me a wink. I laugh and roll my eyes as I begin to eat to eat my food and watch my brother play the game. Once I'm done with my food, I take both of our plates upstairs and put them in the sink. I see my mom sitting on the couch probably playing candy crush again.
Me: mama where Jonathan?
Mama: gone to work. I'm sorry about how he acted last night. He was high. Idk what was wrong.
Me: I'm used to it at this point. Just keep my distance.
Mama: yea. What y'all doing today?
Me: we might all go to the mall..idk yet. Tryna let me drive that Infiniti?
Mama: out yo rabbit ass mind.
Me: ma *laughs*. Yk I can drive anytime I drive in Atlanta traffic.
Mama: we gone see.
I go back downstairs to them laughing and joking. I go and sit in Domonique lap and lay on him as he plays 2K with my brother. I soon drift off to sleep on his lap.