twenty-five

Geonna P.O.V

Well y'all, I am officially back in the A. Today is Thursday and i have a shift at the club tonight. Since my daycare job ended, i haven't been back there at all. they still tell me to come by when I have free time but I don't be up for it. Tomorrow is my actual birthday and I am having a dinner and my birthday bash is on Saturday. I celebrate my birthday for weeks if I want to because that is the type of person I am. Domonique spent the night with me last night however he isn't in bed with me. I get up out of bed and go to the kitchen to see him in there fixing eggs.
domonique: hey baby
me: morning baby *kisses*
domonique: how you sleep
me: good. you?
domonique: good. what you gotta do today?
me: going to get a pedicure. Imma wait and get my nails and hair done tomorrow. but i do gotta install a wig on my head cause i got a shift. what you gotta do ?
domonique: supposed to be meeting with a stylist for an upcoming video shoot. then i gotta go take jason shoe shopping. then probably gone go hit up the studio with dugg later. ion know yet.
me: you wanna come back here tonight?
domonique: i might but ion wanna be in here while you not here.
me: or i'll just come to yo house when i get off. you stay a little closer to the club.
domonique: it's whatever baby.
me: we can decide later on.
he pulls sausage from another skillet and puts it on the plate as well as eggs. i go into the refrigerator and pull out orange juice. i grab two cups and pour us some. i take our cups to the living room as he brings the plates with him. we sit on the couch and he gives me my plate as we begin to eat.
me: okay baby. this good
domonique: yeen know a nigga could cook?
me: oh ik you can cook eggs but you did good. making me proud
domonique: hush girl. you know about your townhouse yet?
me: oh that's what i been meaning to tell you about. i was supposed to meet with the lady tomorrow but something about she has a closing tomorrow so she moved me to Monday. do you wanna come with me?
domonique: gotta check my schedule but of course if i'm not doing nothing, i'll come with you baby.
me: okay
we continue eating in silence. after we finish, i grab our plates and cups and place them in the sink.
me: i'm finna get in the shower
domonique: ight baby
i look at my phone time and see it's only 9:30. I go into the bathroom and pee. after that, i start my shower water and strip out of my clothes. i get in the shower and stay in about 15 minutes. after getting out, i wrap my towel around me and go to the sink to brush my teeth. i go to my room and dry off. i put on my undergarments then shorts and cropped tee. i then put on some flip flops. i brush my hair up into a top bun since i planned on braiding it when i came home later anyways. by now, it was almost 10:45. i grab my purse and phone and walk to the living room.
me: i'm finna go baby. when you get done, can you lock up for me?
domonique: ian gone be here too much longer. but you know i will. i'll see you later. come give me a kiss.
i reach down and give him a kiss and he smacks my ass as i walk away. i leave out the door and close it and walk to my car. i get in and crank it up and drive off to the nail shop.

when i make it there, it was pretty empty. i kinda love this nail shop because it is black owned. however, they be unprofessional and ghetto sometimes. the receptionist was sitting up front.
me: hey i had an appointment with natasha for a pedicure and eyebrows.
receptionist: she'll be out soon. wait in the chair please
i smile and sit in the chair as i wait for natasha. she super ghetto but she can do some good ass pedicures & she does my eyebrows good. Her nails on the other hand..eh. they okay but my nail tech is soo much better. I soon see Natasha come from the back and she tells me to come to the back.
me: hey girl
natasha: hey ge. how you girl?
me: good. you?
natasha: girl tired. that's all
i laugh at her as she puts my feet into the water and begins to work on my feet.

she finishes my feet and eyebrows around 12:30. she moves slow but she always does good. i pay and tip her and walk out of the shop. i go to my car as i try to find some to eat. i decide to go to popeyes. i know i be eating like crazy y'all! i be soo hungry. i pull up to popeyes and order a 5 piece chicken tender meal with fries and a frozen strawberry lemonade. i pay and get my food then drive off towards home. i plan on chilling until i have to go to work at 5. i make it home and unlock my door. i see domonique has cleaned up the house for me and took out the trash. i smile thinking about him. i can't wait until i can move out y'all! I have boxes all over this house and it's very crowding! i make it inside, wash my hands, then sit down and cut on baddies ATL while eating. after eating, i combine all my garbage then throw it away. i grab a blanket from the hall closet and lay on the couch and go to sleep.