four.

Geonna P.O.V

This shit was way more packed than I thought. We drove around the block until we finally found a parking spot that was down the street from it. We should have came earlier to get closer to the venue. I wasn't really prepared to walk at all. I put on more deodorant, did a quick respray of my perfume and grabbed my mask before I got out the car. I grabbed my purse from the back and locked the door as we got ready to head that way.
Asia: bitch you look scared and shit
Me: this my first real concert bestie, I'm nervous and I don't know what to expect.
Asia: girl it ain't nothing to be scared of! Let's have some fun before you go back to Mississippi next weekend
Me: I hear you bitch. LETS GET DRUNK
I yelled that so loudly and people were laughing and looking at me. I was already embarrassed now so I just continued to walk and didn't say anything. We soon got in line and it was super long but it was moving pretty fast I guess. Since the tickets were on Asia phone, she showed them to the bodyguard and showed our ID and he let us go in. The next bodyguard made sure we didn't have any weapons and checked our purses. We went inside finally and I immediately recognized the beat to a Rod Wave song. Everybody knows that is my favorite! The concert actually wasn't supposed to start till about 20 minutes but we're going to chill around and mingle for a minute before it started actually. I went to the bar and got a glass of crown royal and Asia got some Amsterdam. Two men walked up to us soon.
Unknown #1: wassup you beautiful ladies
Unknown #2: how y'all doing
Asia: we are good
I looked off in another direction..I wasn't interested. #1 was obviously all about Asia and he was the cutest out of the two. #2 first off has a beard that looked dirty..his hair need a haircut..and he had his mask down and I could see his teeth which was such a turn-off.
Unknown #1: my name Marcus and this my dude Kendric
Asia: nice to meet y'all both
I still looked around waiting for the concert to start.
Kendric: wassup li ma I know you not acting shy towards a nigga
Me: na I'm not just not interested
Kendric: Yeen gotta act like that baby girl * moves his hand down my back*
I slapped tf outta him. Ion play that shit a no is a no. Plus I could smell the Hennessy on his breath so I knew he was drunk. I walked to the other side of the room as I watch Asia and I seen her and Marcus hitting it off. She soon began to start coming my way.
Asia: bestie, I'm going to hang around with Marcus is that okay?
Me: yes girl go have fun!
She smiled as she walked away and I smiled back. I wasn't hating we were out to enjoy ourselves and I was going to let her. I began to walk closer to the front but I kind of ended up like in the third row kind of. They started playing more and more music that I was unfamiliar with but I bobbed my head. Soon I'm guessing the boy Lil Baby came out cause everybody started going crazy. Not going to lie he looked kind of handsome. The first song he started off was "my Dawg". I only knew this song because me and my ex sung it together all the time. I was singing it along with him until he changed it midways to another song that I was unfamiliar with. I was really enjoying myself so far. Midways, he switched and started singing his song "Bigger Picture". I really liked this song..I heard it on a radio a couple months and i enjoyed the message behind the song. Soon..he met eye contact with me and I made eye contact back. He winked and smiled and started back singing the song.

Soon..I'm guessing he was on the last song cause he began to collect more stuff. Soon I see Asia come my way so I'm thinking we are about to go.
Asia: hey so change of plans..I'm going out with Marcus and he will drop me off at home.
Me: really Asia. You ditched me during the concert and now you wanna ditch me after it too.
Asia: hey I'm supposed to go out and have fun too. You can get mad at my ass because I'm actually action and you not. I'm not supposed to cater to your every fucking move. We not freshman no more we are seniors
Me: get out my face Asia.

I rolled my eyes and she rolled hers and got on about her way. I didn't want that to ruin my mood so I got back into the song. I seen him make eye contact with me again but this time..he whispered to his bodyguard something while still looking at me. His bodyguard gave him a thumbs up.
Lil baby: I'm lil baby! I hoped y'all enjoyed this concert. Y'all have a good night love all y'all!
All the ladies started screaming and yelling. I laughed and began to head towards the exit but then his bodyguard grabbed my arm and said
Bodyguard: Lil baby would like for you to come back stage..if that is fine with you?
Me: of course. Let's go
He told me to follow behind him which I did. We soon got backstage and I seen him wiping his sweat off
Lil baby: wassup
Me: hey
Lil baby: what's your name
Me: Geonna..you?
lil baby: my real name is Dominique but everybody call me baby or lil baby.
Me: I see. I enjoyed your concert
Lil baby: ah yea preciate it Ian see you singing too much though
Me: yea I'm not really a huge rap fan.
Lil baby: really? So what you doing here?
Me: I came with my bestfriend but obviously you see she not with me
Lil baby: lemme guess. Left you for somebody else huh
Me: umm yes yes *laughs*
Lil baby: happens all the time. But look I gotta go talk and entertain the rest of the people who got a backstage pass but Sit back here and enjoy my crew and help yourself to water and snacks and I'll be back here in a couple minutes
Me: thank you
He winks at me as he leaves out the room. Everybody around here was eating..chilling or smoking
Unknown: you smoke
Me: oh no no. I'm good
He shrugs his shoulders and keeps smoking. Usually I would text Asia but now but since we not talking I'm not. I scroll on my social media platforms before I soon see him come back in the room.
Dominique: so we finna go out to eat..you want to ride with us?
Me: oh no. I'm kind of sleepy just going to go home and call it a night
Dominique: a night? At 11? You way different from other females
Me: yea that's me
Dominique: well listen..you need a ride back to your house or?
Me: actually I drove
Dominique: well how far you parked?
Me: just down the street really
Dominique: well let us drive you down there.
Me: no I'm okay. I'll walk have a good night!
Dominique: let my bodyguard walk you. I want you to be careful. Goodnight
He kisses my forehead and I blushed. His body escorts me to my car down the street. When I make it..he opens my door and makes sure I'm safe. I get in my car and drive to find some to eat. I place a to-go order on the phone at Waffle House before I make it there. When I get there..I pay pick up my food and head home. I ate the minute I got home, hoped in the shower then got in the bed. I was so sleepy. I still hadn't heard from Asia but her stuff is still here. I cut on the Tv and watch tv until I drift off to sleep.