two

Geonna P.O.V
I woke up and to my surprise, Asia had not let herself in like usual. It was now 8:20 and I decided I might as well start getting dressed and she would be here by the time I got out. I started my shower water cause I liked it burning hot and I knew it would take a minute to get hot. I went back into my room and laid out the clothes I would wear today which was ripped jeans and a Nickelodeon shirt. I then grabbed my white ones out the closet and put them on side of the bed. I then went back to the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes and got in. I stayed in about 20 minutes until I began to hear knocking at the door. I got out, wrapped my towel around me and went to the door. I looked through the peep hole and seen it was Asia so I let her in.
Me: girl you got a key
Asia: I know but I ain't feel like looking for nun.
Me: anyways, I'm about to put on my clothes and then we can head out.
Asia: alright I'll be out here.

I went back to my room and lotioned my body then put on my bra and panties. I put on my clothes and then my shoes. I started to do my hair which was just a high bun then I sprayed my perfume over my body.  I grabbed my purse, cut off all my lights, then walked out.
Me: you ready
Asia: yea let's go
Me: in who car
Asia: let's go in mines.
Me: okay
I cut off the rest of my lights and locked up and then went to her car. I got in and connected my phone like I always do Everytime I get in. I played Jhène Aiko toxic ass as we drove to the nail shop. When we got there, I put on my mask and grabbed my purse as we went inside.

We just left and I really love my nails. I got long pink nails with the initial G for my name and toes were of course white.
Me: where we finna go now
Asia: the mall bitch duh
Me: I'm hungry, why not get some to eat?
Asia: what you want hoe
Me: raising canes.
I knew I got her because she loved eating there. She soon pulled into raising canes and we ordered our food. We pulled into a parking spot and ate our food before going to the mall. After eating, she drove to the mall. I grabbed my mask and put it on and then we went into the mall. The only place I really wanted to go to was forever 21 and possibly Victoria Secret because I needed some more undergarments and perfume.

We are finally leaving the mall and it is about 3:00. Asia went to damn near every store in the mall that we didn't even have to go to but she wanted to waste time.
Me: okay I'm back hungry
Asia: girl what the fuck
Me: you know I eat a lot so where we finna go?
Asia: wanna go out to eat
Me: that's fine but where.
Asia: Juicy Crab
Me: yesss, I haven't had that in a minute.
Asia: okay.

I connect my phone back and start playing Summer Walker cause like I'm in love with her. We vines out in the car singing our hearts out as we soon pulled up to Juicy Crab. We asked for a table for two and were soon seated. After eating we left and headed back to my apartment.
Asia: okay bitch, gimme your phone cause I'm sick of listening to this simp ass music, I needs my thug shit now.
Me: girl you know I don't know that shit but here.
She started to play music and on the radio it said Lil baby "All In." I don't know the song but it had a nice beat to it. I sat quietly in the passenger seat bobbing my head as Asia sat in the driver seat singing it word for word. I laughed as we pulled into my apartment complex. By now, it had to be 7:00. We went inside my apartment and I went to put up all of the things I just bought.
Me: ASIA
Asia: girl what
Me: are you spending the night?
Asia: yea probably bitch. you did all that damn yelling for nothing.
Me: shut the hell up im finna get in the tub
Asia: okay I'll be in the living room watching Netflix
Me: alright

I stripped out of my clothes and walked to the bathtub to start my water. I then laid out what I was planning to sleep in. I then walked back to the bathroom and got in the tub and i connected my phone to the Bluetooth to blast Rod Wave. After 30 minutes, I got out and wrapped the towel around my body.
Asia: girl you blasting that nigga music like you not gone see his ass tomorrow
Me: girl so, I gotta prepare my vocals to tomorrow night
Asia: yea anyways
Me: what time it's gone be tomorrow anyway.
Asia: gates open at 6 but it don't start until 8
Me: late asf then I gotta work Monday
Asia: girl so yo ass gone up in time.
Me:  whatever bitch.

I walked into my room and put on the clothes I was sleeping in. I then went back to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and cut off all the lights. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of hot chips and water and sat on the couch to water tv with Asia. I literally can't wait for tomorrow! I was so ready!