eleven.

Geonna POV

I woke up to see me still laying on Domonique and him sleep as well with his hand on my ass. I smiled cause I couldn't believe he still had me in his lap. Everyone else was gone and it was only us in the room. I got up and grabbed my phone to see it was 2:13. I went to the bathroom and took care of some business before I had to leave and go to the mall. I go back downstairs and shake Domonique leg.
Domonique: huh?
Me: I'm about to go to the ball..you riding with me or you gone stay here?
Domonique: where they all at?
Me: shit idk..I'm about to go upstairs and see.
Domonique: Ight..I'm behind you.
I grab my phone and purse and go upstairs. I see basically everybody upstairs except Jonathan which is good.
Me: we still going to the mall or what?
Alisha: yea who car we going
Me: igs we gone take 2 cars. If mama lemme drive her Infinity
Mama: girl get them damn keys and leave me alone shit
Me: *laughs* thanks maaaa
Mama: yea whatever. Y'all get on outta here, I'm tryna watch Lifetime.
We all go outside and I go to my mama car. My brother and his friend, Domonique, and Kyra come to the Infinity. Alisha and Austin go towards Austin car. I roll down the window and yell out
Me: aye
Alisha: huh?
Me: where Kyra car seat? Cause I be doggone if I get a ticket!
Alisha: Austin finna bring it to you
Me: alright.
I roll back up the window as I see Austin looking in the back getting out a car seat. I connect my phone to the Bluetooth so we can listen to music. Austin puts the car seat in the back seat and puts and straps Kyra into it. When everyone gets into the car, I crank it up and back out of the driveway and head towards the mall.

Me: y'all got a mask?
They all reach into their pocket for one. I grab a mask out my purse and put it on. I cut off the car and grab my key as the rest of them get out as well. I go around on the side where Kyra is and get her out and lock the car. Austin brings me Kyra mask and I put it on her. She grabs my hand and we walk into the mall together. I go upstairs to Windosor to see if I could find a dress for my bestie dinner tonight. She wants us to wear white so hopefully I could find something. I see a white sparkly type dress and I fall in love with it! It was so cute and the last dress was in my size. I go look at their shoes..but I couldn't find anything cute. So I go to check out and pay for my dress. Suddenly I feel Kyra pulling on my arm
Me: huh kyra?
Kyra: can we go to there *points*
I look in that direction and I see her pointing in the Children's Place direction.
Me: yes lemme get done paying for this.
Kyra: okkk
I type in my pin and get my receipt and my bag and leave out of the store. I got across the way to the Children's place and she goes crazy. She runs and pulls me and heads to the shirts section. She points at like 5 shirts..not even knowing her size. I look for her size in all the shirts and eventually find them. She runs along to the dresses and finds some cute little dresses but I decide to buy them for her. I saw a lot more cute things for her but I don't plan on buying them right now because she will see them. She goes to the shoe section and points at like 2 sandals and I decide to buy them as well. We go to the check out counter and I pay for her clothes as well. We leave out and head to this small boutique down from Children's Place. I really just wanted some heels for tonight. I see some clear ones and I decide to go and buy them. Domonique was with my brother and his friend..probably got fans all around him. Alisha and Austin where probably in the food court knowing them so I decide to go down there with them. I look at the time and it's already 4:00. I really need to get ready to go before I be late. Her dinner is at 6:30..but knowing me..I won't get there until 7.
Kyra: mommmyyy
Alisha: hey baby.
Austin: how much money you spent?
Me: this dress was like a good $65-75 and the shoes were $30. And I spent like $85 on your daughter.
Austin: damn..lemme cashapp you back
Me: no it's okay
Austin: no i got it
Me: no I'm fine
Alisha: well shit if you giving it away Austin and you don't want it Geonna shit give it to me.
Me: girl boo. Y'all seen Domonique?
Alisha: nope you just be ready to go?
Me: I gotta start getting ready
Alisha: oh that's right..Jakiyah dinner
Me: yepp
Alisha: okay well we gone leave out at the same time
Me: okay
I go and sit beside them and soon I see them coming down the escalator. They head towards our way and we go out together. We all get back in the same car and I put my bags in the trunk. I drive back to my mom house and I get out. I close the door and get my bags out the trunk and put them in my car while Alisha gets Kyra and her car seat out of the backseat.
Alisha: Ik you probably not coming back over here tonight but you coming to church tomorrow?
Me: uhh...yea probably
Alisha: okay well I'll see y'all tomorrow be safe. Love you
Me: love you more
I get into my car as Domonique soon follows and gets in the passenger seat with me.
Me: so you coming to dinner with me?
Domonique: yep what I gotta wear?
Me: just white
Domonique: yea I'm coming
I nod my head and crank up the car. I back up out the driveway and head back towards our hotel.

Once we get to the hotel, I get out as well as with my bags and head to the room. I immediately strip out of my clothes and hop into the shower because it is already going on 5. I stay in about 20 minutes and I get out and brush my teeth. I dry off, put on my undergarments as Domonique comes in the bathroom about to get in the shower. I leave out and go into the actual room and begin on my makeup before I put on my dress so I don't get makeup on my white dress. I spent about 30 minutes on it and then I style my hair. By now Domonique comes out the bathroom with his underwear on. I reach into my bag and put on my dress and then I slip on my shoes. I rub my body down in lotion and spray on my perfume. I do finishing touches to my outfit and then I begin to pack my clutch for the night.
Domonique: I'm ready
Me: you look good
Domonique: you too
Me: thanks baby
Domonique: always
Me: when you leaving out?
Domonique: my plane leaves our Monday morning
Me: okay
I grab my clutch and look at myself in the mirror and make sure I look good.
Me: ready?
Domonique: yea
Me: let's go
We step out and head towards the place she was having her dinner. I seen my bestie and she looked amazing!!!
Jakiyah: hey bestiee
Me: hey lovee *hugs*
Jakiyah: uh..who is this?
Me: this is my boo..Domonique
Jakiyah: okay cause purr. Not you messing around with a rapper
Me: girl boo shut up. Where everybody at?
Jakiyah: they should already be inside.
Me: okay I'm about to go in.
Jakiyah: okay
I go inside and go to her area. I seen like 5 girls and they all look bad but one in particular stuck out to me. She had a amazing body, ass fat, and she was soo pretty. Damn she pretty. She begins to speak..but not to me.
Her: Domonique?
Domonique: Rayiana?