twenty-one.

Geonna P.O.V
I woke up the next morning to silence. I know they not in there knocked out. I get up & decide to make my bed up. I looked at the time to see it was 7:26. I walk outside the door & walk to my living room. Asia and Keira were laid out on the couch knocked out with their cups on the coffee table & their empty bottles sitting there. I hate being in a messy house. I grab the cups & bottles and take them to the garbage can. I noticied that it was full. I sighed lowly & began to take the trash out. I literally hate doing this. I take the trash out & set it outside my door. Usually the man from upstairs grabs my trash when he goes to the dumpster. I go back inside and wash my hands.
Asia: girl why you making so much noise first off. And it's your birthday weekend, why you doing so much work.
Me: girl, I'm just cleaning up a little that's all.
Asia: bitch go get dressed. Thought we was hitting the road at 9.
Me: yea that's right. Let me get in first and y'all can get in afterwards.
I go to my room and decide on what I want to wear. I pick out some ripped jeans & a graphic tee and I'll throw on some crocs with them. I go to the bathroom and start my shower water. I go to the sink, wash my face with a baby towel first, then do a short version of my skin care routine. I then strip out of my clothes and get into the shower. I stay in about a good 10-15 minutes then I get out. I brush my teeth and then wrap my towel around me and leave out the bathroom.
Asia: finally bitch
Me: shut up hoe.
Asia goes into the bathroom after me and I see Keira just now waking up on the couch. I go to my room and dry off then put on some baby lotion. When I finish, I put on my undergarments then my clothes. I spray some perfume on me and begin to tackle my hair. Since I had a wig installed, all I did was take my hair down & put it in a ponytail. I will style it when we get to New Orleans. I see Asia come out the bathroom & Keira goes in after her. I finish doing my last minute packing and take everything to the door. We were supposed to be on the road at 9 and we already behind schedule. I also slick have a headache. I go to the kitchen and grab an Advil with a bottle of water and take it.
Me: I'm finna start putting my stuff in the car yall.
Asia: okay. I'll help you when I'm done with my hair
Me: bitch Yeen got nun but braids. If you don't just take them things down and come help me.
Asia: girl shut the fuck up *laughs*
I shake my head and laugh at them and grab my suitcase and take it to car. I put mine in the trunk then Asia brings her bag and puts it on top of mine. I guess Keira will bring her bag eventually. I go back inside to see Keira finishing up & putting on clothes while I make up my bed and tidy up the living room.
Asia: bitch if you don't stop cleaning
Me: hoe you know I'm a neat freak hush.
Asia: yea bitch you a lot of freaks got damnit *laughs*
Me: hoe you so nasty hush *laughs*
Keira: I'm ready yall
Me: okay we can head out
I cut off all the lights and make sure the door is locked while they go outside to the car. It takes 6 hours so I'm driving the first 2 to Alabama atleast and then Asia and Keira since she is more familiar with New Orleans. We were only going to be out here for a weekend but I knew I would enjoy it! I get in the driver seat and wait on them to get in.
Me: y'all what we eating?
Asia: let's just go to Wendy's
Me: ion like they breakfast
Asia: well bitch don't ask me shit
Me: Asia, we gone end up fighting hoe *laughs*
Keira: we can go to chic-fil-a
Me: okay..that's fine I guess
I crank up the car and back up to leave out of my apartment complex to head to Chick-fil-A. I decide to pay for everyone's food. I'm a good multitasker so imma just eat while driving. When we get on the interstate, I get a incoming call on my phone from Domonique.
Me: hello
Domonique: hey baby
Me: hey baby. what you doing ?
Domonique: about to check out this hotel then heading to the airport
Me: you going back to Atlanta baby ?
Domonique: uhh yea I guess you can say that.
Me: *laughs* why you say it like that
Domonique: Ian say it like nun baby. but yea I'm going. Daddy miss you
Me: I miss you more daddy
Asia: uh bitch don't nobody wanna hear y'all li nasty asses
Me: hoe kiss my coochie
Asia: I'll leave that up to Domonique
Domonique: shidd imma do more then just kiss it
Me: ouu I want that
Asia: okay lemme take my ass to sleep now
Me: *laughs* girl hush
Domonique: *laughs* we pulling up to the airport though baby. Imma check on you when we land. Imma see you later.
Me: alright *hangs up*
I put my music back on and continue to drive while Asia and Keira begin to go to sleep.

WE ARE FINALLY HERE!! Keira pulls into the Airbnb driveway. I am literally so excited to be here!! I have never been to New Orleans before. I smile getting out the car and we all go to the trunk to grab our bags. I am literally cheesing from ear to ear. Jakyah and her guest have just made it into Louisiana so they should be here in about another hour. I really am wondering who she is bringing. We got a 3 bedroom house so I have my own room, Asia & Keira share a room, & jakyah and her guest have their own room. I go inside the house with the key code and with my suitcase in my hand. I take my things to my room and drop them there.
Me: y'all we still going out tonight ?
Keira: if Jakyah nem get here before 11, then that's the plan
Asia: they should be. It's only 7:57.
Me: yea hopefully. A bitch gotta get cute.
Keira: as you fucking should!
Asia: when we going grocery shopping?
Me: bitch we here a weekend. And we gone be gone every hour. Ain't no purpose of going grocery shopping
Asia: well can we get some snacks or some
Me: bitch. We can in the morning.
Asia: Ight hoe. Better be glad I still got my snacks from the road.
I laugh and just shake my head at them. I had wearing jeans so I go into my suitcase and pull out some shorts and a crop top. Just until we go out later on. I go into the living room and I see Asia deep into her phone.
Me: girl why you soo deep in yo phone
Asia: well bitch. You better be glad they pulling in right now.
Me: they
Asia: since yo nosey ass must know, this is one of my surprises for you.
Asia opens up the door and behind it, I see Domonique. I drop my phone & I immediately run to him. He picks me up by my ass and continues to kiss me.
Domonique: hey baby
Me: hey baby *kisses*
He puts me down and I am just soo excited to see him. I run and hug Asia
Me: thank you bitchhhh
Asia: yo happy ass. You welcome hoe.
Me: baby I missed you soo much ugh
Domonique: I missed you more *kisses*
Keira: damn is you gone let the nigga breath ?
Me: bitch you see him complaining?
Asia: girl just let them. This how they ass always be. Just all on each other *laughs*
Me: you hating??
Asia: hell nawl *laughs*
His bodyguard brings his bag in and drops them by the front door.
Bodyguard: aye D, where you want em at?
Domonique: just leave em right there nigga. I got em. Preciate it.
Bodyguard: no problem.
He leaves out and goes back to the car.
Me: baby, where he sleeping at?
Domonique: oh I got him a hotel. He just supposed to be around when we go out baby, that's all.
Me: is that okay though?
Domonique: yea he fine.
Me: if you say so.
Domonique grabs his bags and I lead him to the room. Everyone kind of leaves and goes into their own room. Domonique comes into the room and begins to unpack his bag.
Domonique: you just don't know how much a nigga been missing you
Me: nigga we was just together like 5 days ago
Domonique: true. just a lot of shit been going on. you really be my escape from everything
Me: you wanna talk about it?
Domonique: na. It's just the fac-
We are interrupted by the front door alarm going off and a yell.
Jakiyah: IM HERE BITCHESSS
I get off the bed and go into the living room where I find my best friend since forever. I run to her and give her a hug. I haven't seen this girl since December.
Me: where your guest?
Jakiyah: oh she should be coming in soon.
Me: she?
Jakiyah: girl yea.
Me: oh okay
Asia soon comes out and I turn around and begin to head back in the room with Domonique to finish our conversation. However..I hear Asia.
Asia: oh I just know you are fucking lying
Rayana: happy birthday