one.

Geonna POV
"That will be 53.75" I said as I checked out a customer at our school bookstore. She was the last customer for today. Once she left, I flipped the sign meaning we were closed. I went to the back of the store to grab my belongings. Today was Friday which meant it was my last day working here because starting Monday I would start my student teaching. I grabbed my car keys from my purse, locked up, and then went to my car where I began to drive home.

I pulled into my parking space right in front of my apartment where I seen my ex boyfriend Trey sitting on the porch. I sighed loudly and grabbed my belongings and walked out of the car.
Trey: Geonna can we talk
Me:  for what Trey you got what you wanted literally what do you want from me.
I unlocked my door and began to walk inside until I seen him following up behind me.
Me: if you step into my house, I swear I will call the police.
Trey: can we just talk please
Me: Trey about what. What do you want
Trey:  I want you back.
I slammed the door in his face and locked up. I didn't wanna hear that same story over and over again. Me and Trey met my freshman year of college while he was a sophomore. We fell in love with each other. At the time, he had an apartment that was in the same complex as mine now so it was many times where I would go and spend the night with him. We were inseparable, we ate lunch together, went to all the games together, walked around campus together. He was really the love of my life. Up until my junior year and he was senior. I left school and went back to Mississippi because it was Christmas break. It was damn near a month and Trey was originally from the area so he stayed here. When I got back, it turned out he was fucking around on me where he ended up getting another female pregnant. After that, me and him broke up. Up until recently, she sued him for damn near everything he had because he wasnt paying child support and now he feels as though I will take sympathy for him and take him back because of that. His ass better walk right on down that street to his apartment and leave me the hell alone.

I placed all my things down on my counter and went through the fridge looking for what I would cook tonight. I then heard my phone ring
Geonna: hey bestie wassup
Asia: nothing so bestie I was thinking
Geonna: I'm listening
Asia: can we go to a concert this weekend. I know you don't care for trap music but please!! Rod Wave will be performing and I know you love him
Geonna: when is it Asia
Asia: its Sunday night and yes I know it's last minute but we can go get our hair done, and nails, and toes, and go shopping just please bestie
Geonna: fine. where do I buy my ticket
Asia: I already knew you would go so I bought it for you.
Geonna: see bitch. Omg *laughs* okay then, fine.
Asia: thanks bestie *hangs up*

I laughed because we were nothing alike at all. Yes y'all heard right, I don't care for trap music. I'm more of an R&B and slow jams type of female. Don't get my wrong, sometimes I'll listen to like pooh shiesty and moneybagg but that's it. I don't know all of these other famous rappers. Me and Asia were completely different. Asia has more of a loud and turned up vibe while I am just laid back and listening vibe. Asia likes to twerk and wear like revealing tops while I'll just happily throw on tights or jeans and a crop top or a loose shirt. We were completely different but we balanced each other out.

It was nothing in my kitchen to cook. I grabbed some chips and my book bag and decided I would finish up some assignments and would go get something to eat after that. I grabbed the remote and put the tv on BET and watched my favorite movie Love and Basketball. Once I got done with my assignment, I cleaned up a little and by now it was 6:50 and I was going to get something to eat. I grabbed my purse and keys and walked out to my car. While I was walking out, I seen my upstairs neighbor Jessica and her two kids James and Jerrica.
Jessica: hey Geonna how are you
Me: I'm good what about y'all.
Jessica: we are good
Jerrica: hey Ms. Geonna next time your niece comes over can I come play dolls with her.
Me: yes you can cutie. But I'm gonna run to Walmart so I will talk to y'all later bye.
Jessica: bye girl
I got in my car and listened to my favorite Brent Faiyaz. I drove off to the nearest Walmart which was 15 minutes away. When I pulled into a parking space, I grabbed my mask and put it on and walked inside. I wanted into the home side and grabbed some more hand soap for the house, dish detergent, Dove soap for me, more of my face cleansers, and shampoo. I then walked over to the food side and just grabbed things. I mainly got pork chops, chicken tenders, hot wings, fries, rice, flour, pickles, juice, sprite, coke, water bottles, and milk. I went to self checkout where I spent $93.38. I don't see how but I paid anyway then left out. I put all my bags into the trunk of my car then drove off to the nearest McDonald's. I ordered chicken nugget meal and left to head home. I grabbed all my bags in one time and walked to my apartment and put everything up. I locked up my doors and sat in the living room and watched why did I get married 2. Once that went off, it was around 9:19 and I knew Asia would be here bright and early in the morning talking about going to the mall and nail shop. I then went to the bathroom and began my tub water because I needed to relax at this point of time. I grabbed some candles and lit them and then got into the tub. I sat there for about 40 minutes to a hour and then got out. I wrapped the towel around me, blew out the candles, and drained the water. I then walked to my room and put on an old shirt with some compression shorts. I cut my Tv on family feud and watched that it until I fell asleep.