Chapter 25

Quincey Junior

March 26, 2018

"Ayoo QJ. You been riding with us for a lil minute and we feel like you can sell by yourself" my nigga Ace said coming up to my car before school.

"Wait... I aint ready for allat. I thought I was just here to ride around with y'all and drive the car"

"Well Reese think you can handle selling by yourself. It aint even all that bad honestly"

"I'll drop you off and you'll go to the usual ally. The fiends will come because they know we usually be there. You sell all the products and text me and I'll scoop you back up and we will take the money to Reese straight like that easy"

"Aight bet"

"We might as well go now since we in free period right now" I nodded getting out my car and hopping in his. I know he got everything in here. He pulled out the parking space and headed to the hood where we sell at.

I'm not all that proud to be selling, but I need money to move out. I can't deal with my dad and all his bull shit. I'm sick of him acting like a pure child and I wanted quick and fast money. I wanted to get a regular job, but they wasn't paying what I needed to pay rent at this apartment I was looking at. I didn't want to ask my ma or my dad for money. I dang sure didn't wanna mention this to auntie because I knew she would have tried to talk me out of it or reason me out of it... Now that I think about it.. Imma call her later on.

I called Kaelah while I was in the car since I got slightly  too busy to make it home yesterday to have our talk. It went straight to voicemail as it should since she was in school. I decided to leave a voicemail so she could hear the sincerity in my voice.

"Yoo Kae. I'm sorry I didn't come home last night like I said I was. I got caught up and I ran out of time. I promise imma be home tonight and we can talk. I love you sis" I said hanging up.

"Aye nigga you good"

"Yeah my lil sis just going through something and I wasn't there for her"

"Yeah I get it cause when Deuce be with the shits. I have to get him right" he said nodding. It's not the same I don't think but go off my g.

"Alright dude. Hit me when you sold everything" he said pulling up a across the street from the ally.

"Bet" I said getting the book bag from the backseat and getting out the car.

I walked over to the ally as Ace pulled off. I was standing there for all of five minutes before a bigger dude came up.

"Who sent you?" he asked.

"Who asking?" I snapped back.

"If Reese dirty ass sent you then you need to leave cause this my block now until his sorry ass pay me back"

"Yoo nigga. I'm selling shit now, so if you wanna leave.." I said nonchalant.

"You young niggas swear y'all bold" he said pulling out a pistol with a silencer on.

"I am bold nigga. You aint gone do shit" I said hoping he would back down seeing that I was actually bout it. It might have been stupid, but I don't know. I was so scared at the moment tho.

"You sure bout that" he said letting five shots into my body.

Kaelah

I was sitting in Biology barely staying awake when Mrs. Barnes, my counselor, came interrupting class. I took this as a chance to check my phone. It has honestly been off since my last class cause we had a test.