Chapter 15

Amaya

"That was a good game son" Ahmaud said. We were in Louisiana for Alizea's basketball torunament. He had just finished the very last game after 3 days being here. Lillian had brought Yasmine here because they were going to Orlando with us too. They apart of the family so why wouldnt they come.

"Yeah Zea. I have never seen you play that good."

"Yeah. I be grinding out here" he said hugging me. "I work out with a couple LSU players once a week."

"That's good" I said wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"Hey babygirl" he said walking over to Yasmine and hugging her. I walked over to where Quincey was sitting with the twins.

"I'm ready to get on the road." I said sighing. I was waiting on Zea to go shower so we can leave.

"How we riding?"

"Monae will probably ride with Lillian and Yasmine. Zea prolly gone ride with y'all so i got the twins and Ava." Ahmaud finally agreed to let Ajarie and Alizea come to Florida. He just get all the kids for Easter , Mother's Day, Father's Day, and Thanksgiving.

"QJ can drive then if you riding by yourself besides the babies. I'll drive you"

"Good" I said smiling. I hated driving real long distances and it's 11hours anddd it's 8:00 right now "You think The kids can drive that far?"

"Hell Yeah! I make QJ drive to Miami all the time and that's further." Quincey's family lives in Miami and they always go. Sometimes Zea and Monae go with them for Spring Break.
-
-

After 12 hours with one stop, we finally made it to our vacation home in Orlando. Everyone was already here except my sister.

"You wanna go with Nana?" I asked the twins. They were just waking up.

"Yess!" Armonie screamed. I got them out their car seats and they started jumping up and down. I walked them two houses down to my mom's house and I honestly have never seen my babies so happy to see their grandparents.

"Hey mommy" I said handing her Ava. She was still asleep and I was about to wrap presents so I didn't need the kids running around me.

"Did you bring their C-A-R-S?" I ordered the twins customized Jeeps with their names on the license plates. I ordered Ava a cute yellow VW Beetle with her name on her license plate.

"Yes I brought them. We putting up the tree tonight so be ready at like 7"

"Yes ma'am" I walked back over to my house. Quincey had already got the bags out the car.

"Quincey where you at?" I yelled. We were the only two in the house because Lillian went to go visit her cousin that lived here. The teenagers were in their house next door.

"Upstairs." he yelled back. I went upstairs and looked in every room till i found him. I walked in his room and hopped on his bed. He was unpacking some of his shoes.

"So you helping me wrap gifts?"

"You ain't got too much do you?" I always just wrap toys because when I wrap clothes they don't care much about it. I just wait till they put it on.

"I bought Alizea,Ajarie, QJ, and Kae apple watches. I bought Zea a Macbook for college next year. I bought the babies cars but I also got them like balls and stuff for the trampoline. Oh I got Armon some paw patrol stuff and Armonie some Trolls stuff and everybody else got money" I been stopped giving gifts to like my mom and Zea and Ajarie because I know they like to buy their own stuff. I bought Quincey a Rolex but he don't know that.