Chapter 7

Disrespect at all time high. Sorry lol. Fun fact : this book has been written for like two years. Enjoy ! If you've read this before, I changed names I got bored with them.

~~~~~~~~~

Amaya

"So mom... what you having?" Alizea asked. We were sitting at the dinner table having dinner for the first time in a lil while.

"I don't know. How was your day at school?" I asked him in return.

"Why you changing the subject ma?" Ajarie asked.

"I'm not. I'm just talking" I said wiping Armonie's face.

"Every time we talk about the baby, you change the topic."

"I don't know what you talking bout." I started wiping Ava's face next.

"You haven't even touched your food." Ahmaud said. I looked down at my untouched wings and fries.

"I'm not hungry."

"You haven't ate anything since you got back here and it's been two days ma" Alizea said.

"I'm not hungry okay" I wiped Armon hands off.

"I go" Armonie said. I shook my head.

"I think it's a girl" Ajarie said. "You should name her Alana"

"Nah it's a boy and she gone name him Alexandre." Alizea said.

"Yea I agree with Zea but it's definitely gone be a junior if it's a boy"

"What you think ma? Ooooo we should have a gender reveal" Ajarie said. I was really over this whole baby conversation. I like to imagine nothing is there.

"I don't know and I don't necessarily care." I stood up from the table picking up Ava. "Monae and Rashod clean up." The twins followed me to the guest room. I laid on the bed with Ava on my chest.

"You miss Da?" I asked her texting Jalen about my day.

"Da!" she said.

"Sooo... you don't care about what" Ahmaud said walking into the room.

"Names. whether it's a girl or a boy. I don't care. I didn't ask for another baby"

"Well, we got one and you gone stop acting unappreciative"

"We both agreed Ava was our last baby. You the one who shoulda wrapped it up" i stressed. "Twins go to your room" they looked at me pouting. "fine."

"And you spoiling them. Monie don't even cling to me no more. Ava don't come to me either. You got my kids locked to you."

"I can't help that. You used to always spoil them but now when i do it, it's a problem. and they MY kids too." i said sitting up getting a sharp pain in my stomach. I moved Ava to my side trying to hide the pain.

"Man whatever. It's always something with you." he said walking out the room.

"Oh crap" i whispered, feeling another pain come. They felt like contractions but more painful if that make sense.

"AJARIE!" i yelled.

"Ma'am"

"Come here baby" i tried to yell, but it formed to more of a croak.

"Ma wassup" she said taking her earphones out. "Mommy what's wrong" by now these pains were hitting hard and I had tears in my eyes.

"help i need" I looked down and there was blood.

"Oh shit. Dad! Zea! Maaaa need help hurry up!" i couldn't move. I was in so much pain that I passed out.

Ajarie