Chapter 2

8:17 am Friday Morning

Amaya

4 Months Later

"Mom! Dad!" I woke up to Ajarie yelling for us to get up. "We gotta be in Austin by 11 and y'all take forever. Move it people" This child is so dang ready for her first aau basketball game of the summer. She den turned crazy for waking us up.

"Okay Ajarie get Zea up and get Ava up. I'll get the twins." she left out the room and I sighed.

"That's your daughter " Ahmaud said laughing.

"She's just a handful sometimes" I said, kicking the covers to the side. "I'm about to shower real quick tell Monae to pick out my outfit please." I went into the bathroom and took a shower. Once I got out, I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a ponytail. We were gonna be in the car for a couple of hours and the thing is the game is tomorrow morning.

I went into the room and saw my outfit sitting on the bed.

Perfect! She knows I hate riding in a car without casual clothes and comfortable shoes.

"Ajarie! Who the hell you think I am? It's fuckin 8 o'clock in the morning. Take yo ass to sleep." I heard Alizea yell. I grabbed my leather belt off my dresser and went in his room. He was laid back under the covers. I drew my arm back and hit his behind real hard.

"Cuss... whack... again... whack... in... whack... my... whack... house"

"Ma. Okay! Okay! I'm sorry." Yes my son is 17 almost 18 years old still getting whoopings. He already know I don't play that cussing even tho that's kinda hypocritical cause i'll cuss him out in a heartbeat.

"Now get ya behind up and get dressed." I walked out his room and Ava was crawling down the hallway in the cutest outfit.

"You mommy's world" I kissed her cheek and she smiled. I love my baby.

When I walked in the twins room I saw their small duffle bags packed and they were asleep in their outfits for the day