Chapter 11

~One month later~

Amaya

Things have been okay since Ahmaud has been back, I mean we had that immediate setback about all the gifts that Jalen brought over but besides that we've been good. We changed our lil office/study that was upstairs into Jaiden's room.

"Goodmorning baby" Ahamud said rolling in the bed and facing me.

"Goodmorning" I stood up and walked to the bathroom and did my morning routine.

"Ma what time my appointment?" Ajarie asked busting in the bathroom. Like dang lil girl I coulda been changing.

"4:00. I'll come get you after school"

"Actually Malik wants to drive me and we meet there."

"Alright ask ya daddy" she frowned.

"Dad isn't going to this one right?"

"Again ask ya daddy. You gotta mature a little because you are about to be a mom" she sighed and walked out the bathroom and I walked into my closet. I was going back to work today and I was so ready. I picked out purple scrubs and then walked to the twins room.

"Twins get up" I said walking to Armon's closet. I picked out him some red polo shorts with a navy blue polo shirt and his brown sperrys. I think my kids be the freshest in the preschool.

"Ma I tired" Armonie said walking over to me wrapping her arms around my legs.

"I know baby" I picked her up and she laid her head on my shoulder. I walked to her closet and picked out her black tights and grey nike shirt. I also got her grey and black prestos out. "Go brush your teeth and wash your face." she nodded and I put her down. After I walked out the twins room, I went to Ava's room. Ajarie was already in there getting her dressed.

"Thanks"

"No problem. I'm already dressed so why not" she said.

"So.. You really not driving today?" Ahmaud really just bought her a 2015 Jeep Wrangler. I was gonna give her my Malibu and I get a new car, but he wanted to be all best dad in the world.

"No mom, Yasmine is picking me up" Yasmine's mom bought her a 2014 Nissan Sentra.

"Okay" I sighed walking downstairs. I went to the kitchen and started warming up oatmeal cups for the twins.

"So, are we still going to lunch?" Ahmaud said walking into the kitchen with Jaiden.

"Yeah, I guess if my 11:45 don't run over"I started to pack their snack bags. They eat lunch at school, but we have to pack them a snack.

"Where you wanna go?" he asked coming up behind me. We haven't really been intimate. We just sleep in the same bed basically. I have my side and he has his.

"It doesn't matter." i put their snack bags into their bookbags. "Twins! Come eat!!" I yelled. I heard feet running on the stairs and they appeared in the kitchen.

"Okay kiddos. Hurry and eat so we can go"

"Here ma" Ajarie said walking into the kitchen, handing me Ava. "Bye. See you later. Love you" she said hugging me.

"Dang no love for me. I am letting that boy take you to your appointment" Ahmaud said.

"Bye dad. Love you"

"Love you too babygirl" She grabbed her bag and walked out the house.

"What you wanna eat Ava?" I asked her like she can say many words. She is expanding her vocabulary, but its not too advanced.